Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!
Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:43 PM
My FI travels alot so I am hoping he has some free bag coupons built up for us to use. I have also recruited people to take things for us. My mom is carrying my dress on just in case it needs to be searched, that way my FI will never see it until I walk down the aisle.
Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:44 PM
1. AH invites in the mail by Monday 1/07/09 – not done but will be by 1/15/10 - DONE
2. Shopping with my birdesmaids for shoes on 1/3/09 – Done decided they can pick out their own shoes as long as they are silver. - DONE
3. Finalize my jewelry, hair and make up – DONE
4. Finish OOT bag shopping ( down to the little things) – Not Done
5. Begin list for OOT bags and print – Not Done
6. Begin program for the ceremony – Not Done
7. Get my wedding ring sized – DONE
Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:45 PM
1. AH invites in the mail by Monday 1/07/09 â€“ not done but will be by 1/15/10 - DONE
2. Shopping with my birdesmaids for shoes on 1/3/09 â€“ Done decided they can pick out their own shoes as long as they are silver. - DONE
3. Finalize my jewelry, hair and make up â€“ DONE
4. Finish OOT bag shopping ( down to the little things) â€“ Not Done
5. Begin list for OOT bags and print â€“ Not Done
6. Begin program for the ceremony â€“ Not Done
7. Get my wedding ring sized â€“ DONE
Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:50 PM
1.Finish OOT bag shopping ( down to the little things)
2.Need to find a garter that's blue
3.Programs for the ceremony
4.Welcome letter to put in OOT bags
5.Final Payment to Photogs
6.Fianl Real Touch Flower payment
Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:01 PM
| Originally Posted by renee1811 |
I used powerpoint to make my brochures--I downloaded a template from another girl's planning thread that I loved (and it worked out well--she was getting married at Sensatori also so a lot of the information was the same!). I tried using Vistaprint, but all of the measurements were off, and it was stressing me out....So I'm taking it to our OfficeMax and will just pay for them to print them off. Like you said, sometimes paying a little bit of extra for our sanity is totally worth it!!
I can't even begin to imagine how much luggage I'm going to have. I always overpack even for a weekend getaway so I know I'm going to overpack this time and couple that with all the other stuff such as OOT bags and vases, I know I'm gonna have to give some bags for people to carry.
For the vases I'm only going to do one per table so I should only have 8 vases, which isn't that bad for me to bring. I'd rather pay $1 each for 8 vases and pay the airline for an extra bag than pay $20 per vase for Lomas.
| Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B |
I love your birdcage, veil. It goes perfectly with your theme and is very elegant. Its going to look amazing with your dress!
| Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B |
I would love to see who's planning thread the power point was on. I really need to try and get that done, since my wedding is in 17 days!
Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:04 PM
We will check in with what is done either as it’s done or every other Friday and start a new list
KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:
1. Get new TA contact info and hope that she is a she and get friendly with her
2. Decide on earrings
3. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators!!!!
4. Decide on what tie design/color for Groomsmen ties
5. Have signature cocktail(s) & cocktail hour music party with MOH’s & bridesmaids and decide on drink recipe and names and list of cocktail hour music
6. Call dance place to start lessons
7. Find and schedule Bobbi Brown makeup lesson
8. FI to get strapping tape and monofilament for paper lanterns – Does he do anything?
9. Complete 2 weeks of P90X
10. Italian family side wants to throw me AHR… figure that out!
11. Decide on placecard/tablecards
12. Receive my invites in the mail?! Fingy’s crossed!
13. Complete dinner menu design and formatting, ready to be printed
14. Start making wedding brochure via VistaPrint
AmyBermuda to do’s:
- Start song playlist
- Start on ceremony design
- Get info about babies at the hotel and nearby medical facilities
MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:
1. Finish OOT bag shopping ( down to the little things)
2. Need to find a garter that's blue
3. Programs for the ceremony
4. Welcome letter to put in OOT bags
5. Final Payment to Photogs
6. Final Real Touch Flower payment
Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:
1) MAIL STD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Order wedding dress
3) Locate sizes for bridesmaids dresses (I may need your help here ladies!)
4) Start picking out our rings!!!!!
5) What else should I be doing at 6 months out
Meghan's to do's:
1. decide on engraving for wedding bands
2. Write thank you notes for wedding shower
3. Sort out wedding cake
4. Think about centerpieces
Katie’s to do’s:
1. Finish wedding 'brochure'
2. Write and finalize AHR inserts with details/info for guests
3. Send out invites once all of above are complete (!!!)
4. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara
5. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!
6. Wedding cake
Katies’s FI’s (Chris) to do:’s
1. Sort out music for ceremony
2. Decide on and put songs on iPod for Mexico reception
3. Put list of songs together for UK DJ that we want played (or not!)
4. Organize transport for all guests coming to Mexico - research costs
5. Book hotel for night of AHR
Affromert – Amy’s to do’s:
1. GET SHOES ALREADY
2. Figure out jewelry prob just a necklace
3. Pick something blue? Maybe garter or panties?
4. 1st dress fitting tmw, yay!!! getting the tulle dyed hot pink!
5. Go shopping for Mexico clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Finish oot bag goodies
Lolo’s to do’s:
1) Final fitting of my TTD dress - JAN 26 (still needed cups)
2) Second wedding dress fitting!! - JAN 26
3) Take pics to use on mugs-At wedding shower JAN 31
4) Lose 5 more lbs before wedding
5) FI and I working on a slideshow for reception
Crista’s To Do's:
1) Work on details for Calgary E Dinner Party (Invites/ Menu)
2) Complete revisions for our Invites
3) Dress shopping with MOH - Thursday
4) Start to go through all of the options for the reception from Lomas
Renee’s to do’s:
1. Get brochures printed
2. Make luggage tags for guests
3. Mail off brochures & luggage tags
4. Keep working out!
5. Find the bridesmaid's dress in a large!!
6. Sit down with FI and start making decisions (food, decorations, etc.)
Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:15 PM
| Originally Posted by KittenHeart |
I saw my family up in Central CA last weekend and my cousin who is a caterer and full blooded Italian wants to throw me a reception!! She said sheâ€™d cook and have booze and throw a party at her house which is big. This made me happy and excited and then really nervousâ€¦ I thought I would get away with not have a reception! This would be family only as itâ€™s a 4 hour drive from where I live. FI is stoked, do you girls think I should do this? It would probably be a few months after my wedding.
Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:21 PM
AmyBermuda to do’s:
1) Buy BM gifts - spa wraps and flip flops
2) Finalize Tulum/zipline tour and Clubbing buses
3) Begin Programs, Menu Cards, Welcome Letters, and Timelines
Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:27 PM
I think a cheaper and fun way to decorate a table is to buy a bunch of maracas when you are in Mexico and put 4 (+/-) in the center of the table. Its also a fun prop when dancing. Honestly though I have also seen pictures of weddings in Mexico without centerpieces and they look lovely too. Its like the wedding pictures - yes the flowers on the arch/gazebo are nice, but its just as pretty without them.
Its true too that you can use the BM and your bouquets as centerpeices. Thats always a kill 2 birds kind of option!!!!
Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:01 PM
I love the idea of beach elegance, so Im thinking of bringing crystal curtains to hang around in every other side of the gazebo for my reception. With the reflection of dj lights and candels i think it'll make a fab look!