Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5071 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,103 posts

    Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:04 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meghan
    Thanks Amy...that's ridiculous about the vases. Interesting you mentioned the sizes. I got quoted for one vase at $15 but I bet it's super tiny. I should check. It makes me mad that they leave all this information out.
    I know right? This is why I question everything, I can't assume anything with Lomas!

    #5072 amybermuda

    amybermuda
    • Member
    • 870 posts

      Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:21 PM

      Hey if you girls want to look at vases I would find the member "lovefreddy" (think that was her name) and see what she did at Azul Beach. There were loads of vases and one had lime slices in it. They were awesome. She said she told them what to do and they did it. It was freaking sweet.

      Anyways, I was too early in my planning to ask her anything specific like sizes and prices of vases. So, maybe she can help if there are cheaper options out there??!?!

      #5073 ~Katie~

      ~Katie~
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,225 posts

        Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:03 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
        4) Start looking harder for Bridesmaid dressesDONE! I may have found one from Banana Republic that is ADORABLE...Apparel, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories for Women and Men | Banana Republic (obviously withOUT tights)

        Yall let me know what you think about the website and the bridesmaid dresses. With the bridesmaid dresses, I am thinking hot pink shoes (to match mine) and hot pink flowers! They may be too hot for summer. They are VERY thin but 100% silk kinda scares me with sweating! Thanks ladies!
        omg, how weird...I clicked on the link for your BM dresses before I read what you put and as soon as I saw them, i thought 'with hot pink shoes'!!! had a little giggle to myself when I read you'd said the same thing!!

        and I love your wedding website - especially your blog bit (which is sooooo you!) ....it's inspired me that I should probably start using mine too! :)

        #5074 ~Katie~

        ~Katie~
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,225 posts

          Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:12 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
          2) Tweak website Pretty much DONE! I have a few sections to complete, but the main sections are DONE!!!! www.lutznlindz.com

          4) Start looking harder for Bridesmaid dressesDONE! I may have found one from Banana Republic that is ADORABLE...Apparel, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories for Women and Men | Banana Republic (obviously withOUT tights)

          With the bridesmaid dresses, I am thinking hot pink shoes (to match mine) and hot pink flowers! They may be too hot for summer. They are VERY thin but 100% silk kinda scares me with sweating! On the website, I have not done the bridal party and some other random sections. I need to focus on finishing "what to wear" and "wedding weekend (as soon as we get it planned out)." Thanks ladies!
          omg that's so weird...I clicked on the link for the dresse without reading your post first, and the first thing i thought when I saw the dresses was 'hot pink shoes...got to be'!! had a little giggle to myself when i read you'd said pretty much the same thing on your post!! great minds hey?!

          and your wedding website is fab - I love your blog...its soooooo you! and it's inspired me to write on mine! :)

          #5075 ~Katie~

          ~Katie~
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,225 posts

            Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:16 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            Oh, well it's more like a fascinator that I'm going to put with a cage veil:

            Click the image to open in full size.
            ahhh wow, that's so you! very elegant :)

            I'm glad you decided to go with something rather than nothing at all....

            #5076 ~Katie~

            ~Katie~
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,225 posts

              Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:37 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by KittenHeart
              The dimensions of the vases they gave me were 20cm, 15cm & 10 cm with 2.5cm across the top. What kind of tiny a** vases are that!?
              hahahaha....that did make me giggle!! Amy having a little rant!! lol
              OMG... You don't even want to know how many suitcases I am bringing. I'm bringing all the lighting and lanterns and OOT bags so at this point I have 6 suitcases and to be honest, I think I may need more
              !!!!!! SIX??!!!??!!??!!?? lol on our package holidays we're only allowed to take 1 suitcase each and they have to weigh under 23kg! maybe that's why I'm not even considering taking anything with me to Mexico apart from my dress and the guys' morning suits!!

              I'm sure it will all work out fine...as long as you've got people to carry some of those suitcases for you! or you could bypass the workout and just try lugging around 6+ suitcases! hehe! awww, but seriously, is there no way you can decrease the number of suitcases?? maybe give some bits to members of your wedding party to take in their luggage too? I know you won't want to leave any of it out (!)

              #5077 ~Katie~

              ~Katie~
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,225 posts

                Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:59 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                The dimensions of the vases they gave me were 20cm, 15cm & 10 cm with 2.5cm across the top. What kind of tiny a** vases are that!?
                hahahaha....that did make me giggle!! Amy having a little rant!! lol
                OMG... You don't even want to know how many suitcases I am bringing. I'm bringing all the lighting and lanterns and OOT bags so at this point I have 6 suitcases and to be honest, I think I may need more
                !!!!!! SIX??!!!??!!??!!?? lol on our package holidays we're only allowed to take 1 suitcase each and they have to weigh under 23kg! maybe that's why I'm not even considering taking anything with me to Mexico apart from my dress and the guys' morning suits!!

                I'm sure it will all work out fine...as long as you've got people to carry some of those suitcases for you! or you could bypass the workout and just try lugging around 6+ suitcases! hehe! awww, but seriously, is there no way you can decrease the number of suitcases?? maybe give some bits to members of your wedding party to take in their luggage too? I know you won't want to leave any of it out (!)

                #5078 ~Katie~

                ~Katie~
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,225 posts

                  Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:05 AM

                  ah man....I love all those pics of floating candles....

                  Lindz, my favs are the 3rd pic down that you posted...gorgeous!

                  I'm stuck on what to do/use for centre pieces as we are limited to what we can take out with us (and I don't really want to risk taking vases etc with us) and also we can't reuse them at our AHR as they have an annoying rule of 'no candles'...poo!

                  so I'm STUCK! I might have to go back to our options (I can't even remember now if we even have something like the Lomas website to choose things from!)

                  oh, and we're also £1k over budget.... holy f/ck! no idea how we're going to pay for things now!! eek!

                  #5079 meghan

                  meghan
                  • Member
                  • 832 posts

                    Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:39 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Katie_2010
                    ah man....I love all those pics of floating candles....

                    Lindz, my favs are the 3rd pic down that you posted...gorgeous!

                    I'm stuck on what to do/use for centre pieces as we are limited to what we can take out with us (and I don't really want to risk taking vases etc with us) and also we can't reuse them at our AHR as they have an annoying rule of 'no candles'...poo!

                    so I'm STUCK! I might have to go back to our options (I can't even remember now if we even have something like the Lomas website to choose things from!)

                    oh, and we're also £1k over budget.... holy f/ck! no idea how we're going to pay for things now!! eek!
                    Katie, we are way over budget too. Mostly because in the beginning, just like everyone else, we thought way more was included and all the "extras" that we didn't originally think were extras have put us way over. I'm going to be talking to my parents in the next few weeks asking them for money!

                    #5080 thefuturemrslutz

                    thefuturemrslutz
                    • Member
                    • 821 posts

                      Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Katie_2010
                      omg that's so weird...I clicked on the link for the dresse without reading your post first, and the first thing i thought when I saw the dresses was 'hot pink shoes...got to be'!! had a little giggle to myself when i read you'd said pretty much the same thing on your post!! great minds hey?!

                      and your wedding website is fab - I love your blog...its soooooo you! and it's inspired me to write on mine! :)
                      Thanks love!! I need to update it more often...hmm maybe I will do that now!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users