Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4721 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:30 PM

Crista it's at the bottom of the list, I just forgot to change it from "My to do's" to "Crista's to do's" hee hee, sorry!

#4722 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jaimeburns
      Hi Ladies,
      I have been stalking this forum for a few weeks, deciding between two hotels and I finally made a decision and will be married at the Azul Sensatori hopefully on December 10th. Still have to reserve the date! Its been so much fun to read all your post, you all have definilty made a little family here. Little overwhelmed at this point because my wedding date is so far off, and don't really know where to start, but this forum has been a huge help so far and I can't wait to get lots of advice from the pros.
      Welcome to the thread Jamie! No worries, we're here to help. I'm prob not the best to help because I did barely anything for my simple little wedding, but between all of us we've got you covered :)

Amy - cute sandals!!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#4723 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
      • 329 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

No worries... I went to refer back to it and couldn't find it! It's all good!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        Crista it's at the bottom of the list, I just forgot to change it from "My to do's" to "Crista's to do's" hee hee, sorry!

#4724 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:42 AM

Alright girls, so forgetting my makeup at my photogs house (40 miles away) was a blessing in disguise! I showed up and he handed me a cd with all the images from my BD shoot on it! Big surprise! So I went through the 255 pictures he gave me and narrowed it down to show you ladies. Some of my favorites and sassiest are topless or moreso so until I can figure out to black out my ladies I can't put them up.

Here is the link to my Photobucket album, I hope you enjoy!!!

BD Shoot pictures by johnnygirl777 - Photobucket

#4725 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
          • 329 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:39 AM

Wow! They all look amazing and are smokin' hot! You are definitely a confident strong women and it shows.

Your FI is going to love them!

Quote:
            Alright girls, so forgetting my makeup at my photogs house (40 miles away) was a blessing in disguise! I showed up and he handed me a cd with all the images from my BD shoot on it! Big surprise! So I went through the 255 pictures he gave me and narrowed it down to show you ladies. Some of my favorites and sassiest are topless or moreso so until I can figure out to black out my ladies I can't put them up.

#4726 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:59 AM

Thank you so much Crista!! This is truly the ballsiest thing I've ever done... especially posting them online for all of you too see :)

#4727 ~Katie~

~Katie~
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:09 AM

Quote:

WOOOOOOOW Can I change my mind and marry you instead??! lol Hottie!

and Christa's totally right - smokin hot lady! they are brilliant! I loved that basque as well and you had such a variety of shots done - truly truly a-maz-ing. (and I'm gutted there isn't a smilie for 'hot'!! lol)

so how many do you have to narrow it down to?

I think with mine the photoshoot includes 12 or something, but if I want more I pay per pic....

And after seeing you on here like that, I think I'll be too embarrassed to post mine too!! haha

#4728 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                • 821 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

Amy, they are absolutely gorgeous!!! All of your hard work definitely paid off! I LOVE ALL of them! I don't know how you will ever choose. Do you mind if I show my photographer some of your poses? He is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE them! When will you give it to him? Before you leave or after or during the wedding weekend?

#4729 Afrommert

Afrommert
                  • 369 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:44 PM

Great Pics amy! And thanks for sharing!!!
                    OK, my favvv is the one where you walking away and you have your bra in your hand, its black and white i think!

#4730 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

Thanks girls!!!

Katie, you are going to rock it don't even be embarrassed to show us, I'm so excited to see yours!

My photog said I could choose as many or little as I wanted and he'd make it work but he told me 35 would probably be best for the size of book that I am getting.

Lindz - you can show your photog of course! I am going to actually have it delivered by my MOH on wedding day while he's getting ready. I want a picture of his reaction :)

Amy - That's one of my favs as well! I asked my photog what one of his favorite shots he had taken of other BD photos and he told me about that picture and I told him I wanted that done as well because it sounded amazing. I think that should be the first or last picture in the book, what do you think?

My photog showed me ooptions of books, I'm having a nice black leather book made, I'm so excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users