Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:06 PM
STARTING Monday, January 11th 2010 – ENDING Friday, January 22nd 2010
We will check in with what is done either as it’s done or every other Friday and start a new list
KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:
1. Make changes to invites and revisions and get sent back to complete changes
2. Get veil ordered
3. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators
4. Decide on groomsmen outfits and tie colors
5. Send out emails, make calls to people who need to book
6. Book honeymoon hotel
7. Find MP3 player
8. FI to get strapping tape and monofilament for paper lanterns
9. Look into lessons, find place and costs
10. Get updates from Kiara on final payments
11. Get vintage photos of family members for tables
AmyBermuda to do’s:
- Start song playlist
- Start on ceremony design
- Get info about babies at the hotel and nearby medical facilities
MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:
1. AH invites in the mail by Monday
2. Finalize my jewelry, hair and makeup
3. Finish OOT bag shopping (down to the little things)
4. Begin list for OOT bags and print
5. Begin program for the ceremony
6. Get my wedding ring sized
Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:
1) Mail STD's
2) Tweak website
3) Try on more wedding dresses January 15th
4) Start looking harder for Bridesmaid dresses
5) WORK OUT!!!!
6) Pick out invitations
7) Order sample Real Touch flowers
Meghan to do’s:
1. 3rd dress fitting on the 17th
2. Finish invites already!!!!
3. Write thank you cards for wedding shower
4. Make a decision for center pieces
Katie’s to do’s:
1. Finish wedding 'brochure'
2. Write and finalize AHR inserts with details/info for guests
3. Do our gift list
4. Write out AHR invites & envelopes
5. Send out invites once all of above are complete (!!!)
6. Pay for wedding dress & organize fitting date
7. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara
8. Finalize date with photog for boudoir photo shoot
9. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!
Katies’s FI’s (Chris) to do:’s
1. Sort out music for ceremony
2. Decide on and put songs on iPod for Mexico reception
3. Put list of songs together for UK DJ that we want played (or not!)
4. Organize transport for all guests coming to Mexico - research costs
5. Book hotel for night of AHR
Affromert – Amy’s to do’s:
1. GET SHOES ALREADY
2. Figure out jewelry prob just a necklace
3. Pick something blue? Maybe garter or panties?
4. 1st dress fitting tmw, yay!!! getting the tulle dyed hot pink!
5. Go shopping for Mexico clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Finish oot bag goodies
Lolo’s to do’s:
1) Final fitting of my TTD dress on Tues 12 -we'll see....
2) Get wedding dress alterations started - On Jan 12
3) Take pics to use on mugs-this will take awhile
4) Get marriage license
5) Book JP for legal ceremony before we go- meeting one tonight
My To Do's:
1) Finish sending out STD's - in the mail by Monday
2) Plan engagement party dinner for February in Calgary (Invites/ Menu)
3) Start working on our official invitations - idea's/ colours - get everything sent to MD.
4) Start getting our wedding party to put their deposits down
5) Shopping with MOH to try on a few dresses I like
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:21 PM
1. finish up pre-wedding brochure (VistaPrint is offering 25 free brochures right now until the end of next week!!)
2. order OOT bags
3. order fans for ceremony
4. book date for BD shoot
5. START WORKING OUT!!
6. start picking out music for ceremony and reception
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:31 PM
AMY, omg, how fun, you must postm on facebook then!!! come on share share, dont tease us hahahaha!!!
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:32 PM
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:34 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users