• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4581 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
    I was told $80... why are we all being told different prices?! $80 is what it says on Loma's site as well, last I checked at least.
    This is super important to me, I have 9 guest NOT staying at AS....
    Does anyone know if that price was for guest not attending a private reception?URGH>>>

#4582 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afrommert
      This is super important to me, I have 9 guest NOT staying at AS....
      Does anyone know if that price was for guest not attending a private reception?URGH>>>
      Do you mind me asking where they are staying? I was wondering what the other options were around there.

#4583 Afrommert

Afrommert
      • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lolo
        the email for Tiffany ( who is your coordinator?) is tborowsky@karismahotels.com
        hope that helps!!
        Heyyyyy lolo, we were wondering if you would share tiffanys email stating that its free?

#4584 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
          Do you mind me asking where they are staying? I was wondering what the other options were around there.
          hey girl!
          Well my friend, a family of 3, is a flight attentend and has a discount- hook up in cancun, so shes staying somwhere there, I think just a holiday inn type place, and then we have family of 6 staying in a beach house an hour south of cancun, im just not sure where......

#4585 meghan

meghan
          • 832 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
            I bought some from Whole Foods! I actually got the moisturizer as I figured I'd get better use out of it and it was only $16.99. My legs look better already, thanks so much for the recommendation!
            Glad to hear its working!

#4586 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
              I was told $80... why are we all being told different prices?! $80 is what it says on Loma's site as well, last I checked at least.
              I am not 100% sure that it was $75, but that is what I remembered her saying...could have been 80. It was around there.

#4587 Afrommert

Afrommert
              • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

ya, the communication is poor, but maybe its a matter of year you askd(*price changes) lol and with or without private reception.

#4588 Afrommert

Afrommert
                • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

Amy, Im glad your healing up well! Your gonna do so great at your fun photo session!!!! your such a hottie, and your husband to be is gonna love your gift for him and im sure he will appriciate all your efforts!
                  gessssssh, the things us woman go through for beauty!!!

#4589 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Afrommert
                    Amy, Im glad your healing up well! Your gonna do so great at your fun photo session!!!! your such a hottie, and your husband to be is gonna love your gift for him and im sure he will appriciate all your efforts!
                    gessssssh, the things us woman go through for beauty!!!
                    Thank you!!!

Haha, I really hope so, my diet and workout and everything else has been really good for the past couple of weeks so I hope it pays off.

Man, tell me about it! This week has been rough! I didn't even tell you ladies about my chemical peel I got on Sunday, first one and my face is totally fine, looks great buuuut she must have gotten some on my ears and under my earrings, I took them off that night because they were stinging and they were all swollen and red and burned! Mannn.. this week I've been beat up, starting with my liver cleanse on Friday.

It's also day 9 no coffee or dairy... arrrgh!

#4590 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
                      Thank you!!!

Haha, I really hope so, my diet and workout and everything else has been really good for the past couple of weeks so I hope it pays off.

Man, tell me about it! This week has been rough! I didn't even tell you ladies about my chemical peel I got on Sunday, first one and my face is totally fine, looks great buuuut she must have gotten some on my ears and under my earrings, I took them off that night because they were stinging and they were all swollen and red and burned! Mannn.. this week I've been beat up, starting with my liver cleanse on Friday.

It's also day 9 no coffee or dairy... arrrgh!
                      god i totally admire you Amy. I can't even manage to cut chocolate and sweets out my diet really, let alone eat healthy, exercise like you were in the army and have all those treatments done!

i majorly suck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users