Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4351 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

Ya I can't remember how long we broke up for...... I think I was like 16, so must not have been for very long. Oh well, its history!

Oh I am sooo the same with the menu thing. It's like my brain goes into overload and won't process all the info lol. I always think "why do things have to be so complicated?" I love simple. I'm probably a bit too simple, but I just like to focus on other things like friends, hobbies, etc. When I buy furniture I buy something that is easy to clean - so no glass!!! I just like to minimize things.
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#4352 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:02 PM

Nicole - Yes, it's the 12 DVD one P90X® - Fitness, Nutrition, Diet, Weight Loss Official Web site

Or check out the other ones if you want, I'm doing Insanity right now and I just recommened Chalean Extreme from the raves of others at another fitness forum I was a part of.

Andrea - Cute story! That's amazing that a friend dared you to email him and you've been together ever since. I love it :)
      LOVE your shoes! They are soo pretty!!

Amy - oooo package heaven! I've been averaging a package a day this month, some Christmas some wedding, I'm addicted! Those wedges are perfect for the beach too!

Ok girls, this is weird! I too broke up with FI for about 6 months, I block this out of my memory I think. It was the most miserable six months of my life! He even had planned a Valentine's Day for me way in advance and we were broke up on V-day and he told me he still wanted to take me and it will be our "farewell trip" our breakup wasn't messy really because we were still such good friends, it was just painful. He was working in New Hampshire that V-day for an hour each day for 2 days, so he flew us out there first class, got the fanciest hotel he could find on the water, treated me to the best meal I've ever had and we played in the snow the whole week (us CA kids really love snow!)the snow was so heavy that year, all of his appts got cancelled! I being at the airport alone (he went up to Canada for a week directly after that trip) and just sobbing and wondering why were were breaking up to begin with. =)

#4353 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        just sobbing and wondering why were were breaking up to begin with.

ahhhh doesn't remembering that just make you that much happier ! so cute (and sad) Amy!

#4354 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
          Ohhh I'm lovin those shoes!! Are they for the ceremony, recption or both?

They are for both. I am in love with them!

#4355 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
          • 264 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:27 PM

Amy KH,

You are too cute!

#4356 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amybermuda
              ahhhh doesn't remembering that just make you that much happier ! so cute (and sad) Amy!
              It SO does!!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
              Amy KH,

You are too cute!
              Thank you :)

#4357 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by renee1811
                lolo, good luck getting back into Insanity! I am working on the registry thing with my fiance. Once he learned what it was, he went to Best Buy and asked if they had a registry, lol. Where did rest of y'all register, if you are?
                We registered at The Bay, Home Outfitters, and Kitchen Stuff Plus. My sister and mom are having a wedding shower on January 2nd for us open house style, so its not just a girl thing for me. I wanted Matt to be a part of it. We have about 60 people coming so I'm super excited!

#4358 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  WOW! You really are a patient girl! 9 years, I wouldn't have made it to 5 without some sort of plan in place :)
                  Haha, that's like me. I needed some plan by 4 years to know that we would be engaged soon lol

#4359 meghan

meghan
                  • 832 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
                    I finally got picutes of my shoes the other day. I am so happy how they turned out.

Pictures from Sprint: View Message

ooohh Andrea, those shoes are gorgeous! Love the colour

#4360 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
                      I finally got picutes of my shoes the other day. I am so happy how they turned out.

WOW! I am majorly loving your shoes!! they are sooooo gorgeous - i want them!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users