Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#4261 ~Katie~

~Katie~
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,225 posts

    Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:30 PM

    it was just now! (it's 10 pm wednesday night in the UK) and I've just got in....

    my instincts and gut feeling were spot on. after I'd got over the shock of her text, I said to a few people 'knowing her as I do, she's done it as a text as she bottled calling me and hates confrontation; somethings made her rethink mexico and she added the other things about our friendship etc to justify it to herself (and me I suppose) and she didn't get me after because she just put her head in the sand.' and I was 100% correct. she couldn't believe it when I said it to her that that was what I thought because I'd got everything spot on!

    but we talked, and she explained it all and everything in her life that's contributed to it. I still stuck to what I said in my email and explained that it wasn't her not coming to mexico that upset me, it was the rest of what she said. she apologied for saying them and said that I was 100% right in what I said in my email to her and she understood everything I'd said. She's got a lot of crap going on atm and had just got to the point of just everything getting on top of her...sent the text...and then thought 'what am I doing? I need Katie now' but after she sent the text she was too scared to ring me because she knew she'd upset me and didn't want to hear me crying and making her realise what she'd done to me.

    hey, i could go on for ages, but big smiles all round :) and a HUGE relief from me :)

    and she wants to be involved in the rest of the wedding too.

    but just as importantly (get the tissues out)...I do genuinely want to say a big thank you to you all. you were all sooo supportive at a time when I felt really rubbish and you all helped me keep my hopes and head high. I won't forget it. xx <3 xx

    #4262 KittenHeart

    KittenHeart
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,103 posts

      Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:37 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katie_2010
      it was just now! (it's 10 pm wednesday night in the UK) and I've just got in....

      my instincts and gut feeling were spot on. after I'd got over the shock of her text, I said to a few people 'knowing her as I do, she's done it as a text as she bottled calling me and hates confrontation; somethings made her rethink mexico and she added the other things about our friendship etc to justify it to herself (and me I suppose) and she didn't get me after because she just put her head in the sand.' and I was 100% correct. she couldn't believe it when I said it to her that that was what I thought because I'd got everything spot on!

      but we talked, and she explained it all and everything in her life that's contributed to it. I still stuck to what I said in my email and explained that it wasn't her not coming to mexico that upset me, it was the rest of what she said. she apologied for saying them and said that I was 100% right in what I said in my email to her and she understood everything I'd said. She's got a lot of crap going on atm and had just got to the point of just everything getting on top of her...sent the text...and then thought 'what am I doing? I need Katie now' but after she sent the text she was too scared to ring me because she knew she'd upset me and didn't want to hear me crying and making her realise what she'd done to me.

      hey, i could go on for ages, but big smiles all round :) and a HUGE relief from me :)

      and she wants to be involved in the rest of the wedding too.

      but just as importantly (get the tissues out)...I do genuinely want to say a big thank you to you all. you were all sooo supportive at a time when I felt really rubbish and you all helped me keep my hopes and head high. I won't forget it. xx <3 xx
      Awww I'm SO happy to hear that Katie!!! I always feel that going with your gut is most of the time exactly the right thing to do. Good for you for straightening it all out!

      I'm always happy to listen and help you out, you ladies listen to me and my rambling all the time, LOL :)



      #4263 renee1811

      renee1811
      • Member
      • 539 posts

        Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

        aw Katie, I'm so happy it all went well for you! :)

        #4264 thefuturemrslutz

        thefuturemrslutz
        • Member
        • 821 posts

          Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Katie_2010
          it was just now! (it's 10 pm wednesday night in the UK) and I've just got in....

          my instincts and gut feeling were spot on. after I'd got over the shock of her text, I said to a few people 'knowing her as I do, she's done it as a text as she bottled calling me and hates confrontation; somethings made her rethink mexico and she added the other things about our friendship etc to justify it to herself (and me I suppose) and she didn't get me after because she just put her head in the sand.' and I was 100% correct. she couldn't believe it when I said it to her that that was what I thought because I'd got everything spot on!

          but we talked, and she explained it all and everything in her life that's contributed to it. I still stuck to what I said in my email and explained that it wasn't her not coming to mexico that upset me, it was the rest of what she said. she apologied for saying them and said that I was 100% right in what I said in my email to her and she understood everything I'd said. She's got a lot of crap going on atm and had just got to the point of just everything getting on top of her...sent the text...and then thought 'what am I doing? I need Katie now' but after she sent the text she was too scared to ring me because she knew she'd upset me and didn't want to hear me crying and making her realise what she'd done to me.

          hey, i could go on for ages, but big smiles all round :) and a HUGE relief from me :)

          and she wants to be involved in the rest of the wedding too.

          but just as importantly (get the tissues out)...I do genuinely want to say a big thank you to you all. you were all sooo supportive at a time when I felt really rubbish and you all helped me keep my hopes and head high. I won't forget it. xx <3 xx
          awwwww yay!!! That's so awesome!!!! I knew it would work out!! We are always here for ya! Geez, yall have been listening to my indecisiveness forever!!! hahaha

          #4265 MrsVaughn2B

          MrsVaughn2B
          • Jr. Member
          • 264 posts

            Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

            Katie,

            I am so glad you got everything worked out and stuck to your gut feeling. The gut feeling is almost always right, just like Amy said. Its wonderful she will still be able to share in other parts of the wedding. As you would say in your cute brit accent, "Well done!"

            #4266 MrsVaughn2B

            MrsVaughn2B
            • Jr. Member
            • 264 posts

              Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:41 PM

              Girls, I just wanted to tell you I got my coral shoes today and am super excited.
              I now have a complete outfit (well almost without jewelry) dress, veil, petticoat, and shoes!
              Its slowly coming together. :-)

              #4267 KittenHeart

              KittenHeart
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,103 posts

                Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                Girls, I just wanted to tell you I got my coral shoes today and am super excited.
                I now have a complete outfit (well almost without jewelry) dress, veil, petticoat, and shoes!
                Its slowly coming together. :-)
                Yay!!! Doesn't it feel relieving to have something done or almost at least? I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's a relief!

                #4268 renee1811

                renee1811
                • Member
                • 539 posts

                  Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

                  I have spent all day posting all over the forum--this is my 150th post YAY!!!!

                  #4269 renee1811

                  renee1811
                  • Member
                  • 539 posts

                    Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

                    woohoo, my title changed from Noob to Junior Member!!!! lol, sorry, this is very exciting.

                    #4270 ~Katie~

                    ~Katie~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,225 posts

                      Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:31 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by renee1811
                      woohoo, my title changed from Noob to Junior Member!!!! lol, sorry, this is very exciting.
                      woooooo lol I remember that feeling too so no apologies needed!!




                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users