• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#4181 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • 821 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by renee1811
    what is it with having unhappy models in these dresses?! I am keeping my dress and accessories at my grandma's house (I have two dogs and could just imagine them chewing up everything!). I went there on Saturday and got to try on my dress with my veil, flowers, jewelry (my mom got me a pretty aquamarine ring for my something blue), and shoes--it was so much fun!! :)
    I love it!!!! Did you take pictures? I bet your ring is beautiful!

#4182 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
      what is it with having unhappy models in these dresses?! I am keeping my dress and accessories at my grandma's house (I have two dogs and could just imagine them chewing up everything!). I went there on Saturday and got to try on my dress with my veil, flowers, jewelry (my mom got me a pretty aquamarine ring for my something blue), and shoes--it was so much fun!! :)
      Awww I can't wait to be able to do this!!! How exciting :)

#4183 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
      • 821 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        PM me your email addy and I'll send it over!
        I wanna see!!!! Do you still have my email? OH, I may have this new designer make my dress. That is an option as well. Heidi Elnora is her name.

#4184 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
        • 821 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
          I can email you my pictures of my dress if you want! My original plan of having a breezy chiffon beachy dress died quickly as soon as I started trying them on and realized how terrible I looked in the dresses. Especially at the last shop when the "Randy" of the shop told me "don't do it girl you look like a little pregnant bride" LOL, no more!

So I ended up picking out a dress that I myself was suprised I grabbed. Even the chick that was helping me came over and was like "I'm suprised you picked this! He's my favorite designer"

So my dress is nothing like most of the dresses on here, mine is what I love and that's all that matters :) It's totally not appropriate for a beach wedding (thank goodness I'm not getting married on sand)

think?

Don't worry, the one I love is NOT beach appropriate either! It is fitted with a trumpet skirt with tons of fabric. It is awesome, but probably more for a formal wedding. But we are both using the rooftop and stuff, so I think that makes it more appropriate. Don't you think?

#4185 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
          • 821 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

LOVE it! So classy and beachy!!

#4186 renee1811

renee1811
            • 539 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

Aw, thanks for everyone's excitement! Here is my dress:

David's Bridal - Chiffon split front A-line gown with pleated surplice bodice beaded empire waist.

I got it off of Once Wed brand new and was able to negotiate the price down by $300, so I was super happy! I bought a simple blusher veil and two ivory flowers to go in my hair.

I need to get pictures of me in the whole ensemble--darn, I guess I'll have to go try everything on again

#4187 ~Katie~

~Katie~
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
                Thanks AmyB!! Added to the list, I'll put it up as soon as I've heard from the other ladies.

I just had a little mini internal squeal!!! I just noticed I got my Senior Member banner!! HOW FUN!!!

YAY!!!! very proud if you...and jealous!! I've got a looooong way to go!!

so when they going to make you a moderator because we all know you sooo should be!

#4188 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amybermuda
                  Does anyone have pictures of their dresses? Mine is at my sisters and I leave for there on Sunday so I will take some pictures and post them. My BFF is letting me borrow her veil too (if I like them together) so I am so excited to go and play dress up!!! I just would love to see what everyone here has picked, as we're all kind of doing the same types of weddings....
                  here's mine!!

Wedding dress pictures by charltonangel - Photobucket

hope this works!

#4189 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

beautiful!!! you're going to look fab!!

#4190 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
                      ah how cool! sounds fab :)

pictures, pictures!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users