Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4011 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

Amy - Nicole's right it's a Boudoir Shoot which is a lingerie photo shoot that you do typically in a bedroom (or boudoir) and you have a book made of your sexy photos and you give it to your FI as a wedding gift so he sees it as he's getting ready before the wedding and he's suprised and wow'd

If you search it here on BDW, you'll find many threads and examples of photos. I know a few of us on here plan on doing it.

#4012 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by renee1811
      ~Nicole~

thanks for the gift! sorry, I am still learning how to use this website. I think I have attached a picture! :)
      This is super cute!!! I love your red roses :)

#4013 renee1811

renee1811
      • 539 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

thanks! I ran to Kroger the night before and picked up some red roses and some sprigs of evergreen. I made a matching boutonniere (gah, that word is hard to spell!) for my FH, but his broke when he put on his seatbelt

#4014 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Afrommert
          Amy kitten,
          Whats a BD shoot? (lol)

amyb:
          My photography choices are the 2 following:
          Caribephoto
          professional wedding photojournalist photographer in riviera maya to review the packages.

If I had to choose today, I guess it would be caribphoto? Matiascano is pricey.... in my opinion..
          Amy,
          I am sorry you are having a terrible time with picking a photographer. I am still waiting to hear back from mine about the TTD for you, I am meeting with them this week.

#4015 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
          • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:45 PM

Renee,
            You look so happy in this pic. Very cute!

#4016 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
            • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:49 PM

FYI... Bobbi Brown cosmetics (Thank you Amy -KH) does have a full line of waterproof eye make up. Cream eye shadows and of course waterproof mascara. They say it will last all day and all night. I have an appointment to check it out on Wednesday so I will report back on what I find out.

#4017 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
              • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

For anyone that is insrested the Spa at AS uses a spanish line of make up called Alissi Bronte. I am still looking into details about the company, line, ect...

#4018 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                  FYI... Bobbi Brown cosmetics (Thank you Amy -KH) does have a full line of waterproof eye make up. Cream eye shadows and of course waterproof mascara. They say it will last all day and all night. I have an appointment to check it out on Wednesday so I will report back on what I find out.
                  You're welcome!!! Good to know, I've heard it's great makeup! My friend bought a whole bunch and she wore it for 2 days and it was flawless, LOL!

#4019 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by renee1811
                    thanks! I ran to Kroger the night before and picked up some red roses and some sprigs of evergreen. I made a matching boutonniere (gah, that word is hard to spell!) for my FH, but his broke when he put on his seatbelt
                    Renee - I love it!!!! I am getting legally married sometime next year so glad to hear it did not take away from you.

AmyF - Damn, I'll search for Caribe on the site and see if anyone has used them. They look cute on their website.

When did you sign your wedding contract? If it was before May/June 2009 you should be able to use the longer list of photogs? Or you could also post on the rivieria maya thread and see if anyone is traveling with a photog and wants to share. Not sure how that will work?

I actually have been reconsidering my expensive photos. I am starting to think that I really don't care as much as I thought I would.

#4020 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:13 PM

Andrea - thanks for the makeup info. Looking forward to hearing about BB.

Funny, it was actually my motivational gift to myself if I lose 10 pounds - a Bobbi Brown make over. I am down 7 so far!!!

AmyKH - 2 days of lasting make up? Wow, that just made my hangover days look much cuter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users