Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3971 renee1811

renee1811
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:57 PM

okay ladies, I am doing the legal ceremony today! We have been living together for over a year, and my fiance just got a new job offer (live-in position at a university) but the only way I can live with him is if we are legally married. So we're off to the courthouse this afternoon!

#3972 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amybermuda
      I am ignoring this for the time being. I was not told by Karisma I was not getting the donkey I was promised & booked, so i am not going to go and ask now. Honestly this was the #1 reason I booked the AZUL, I loved the idea and so does my FI. So, I am hoping it turns out to be a short lived issue with the donkey and he'll be there May 29th to celebrate my wedding :)
      Agreed! Totally ignoring this! You know what I actually think from past experience, is that if we already booked it, we have it. They won't rescind something they already promised us, that would just be extremely bad business. I am pretty sure that they are just not allowing future bookings of the donkey cocktail reception.

I'm pretty sure we're totally golden... I have a few things that are no longer offered (like the free package) and they are still on my details sheet so no worries Amy :)

#3973 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by renee1811
        okay ladies, I am doing the legal ceremony today! We have been living together for over a year, and my fiance just got a new job offer (live-in position at a university) but the only way I can live with him is if we are legally married. So we're off to the courthouse this afternoon!
        How exciting!!!!!

#3974 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

Woot woot Renee!!!

Amy & Amy, if something is confirmed on your detail sheet then you should be fine. I haven't been following this donkey business so I'm not sure what's going on lol.
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#3975 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:21 PM

Nicole, oh good!!! Thank you, that's what I figured, they aren't going to take it away from us once confirmed.

The donkey cocktail hour, it's where the bring the donkey (His name is Filemon) and he has a sombrero on and hangs out during your cocktail hour and people can pet him and take pictures with him. He's the cutest thing ever, I originally asked for him not to be there but when I heard what his name was and saw a picture of him I felt bad for not letting him come :)

#3976 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

I've heard of the donkey thing and saw pics from I believe Katken, it looked amazing! I didn't know they weren't offering it anymore... so sad.
              But ya it would be the same as the photog issue. They've changed a bunch of rules but I confirmed mine before those changes so it was all good!
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#3977 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                so no worries Amy :)
                Glad you feel the same way Amy. We'll keep our fingers & toes crossed :)

Renee!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3978 renee1811

renee1811
                • 539 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:48 PM

it is my new goal to move up from my Noob status. I think I have finally read every single post on this entire thread!

#3979 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:53 PM

Haha renee... trust me, you'll be an elite member before you know it! When do you head out for your ceremony?
                    *Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#3980 renee1811

renee1811
                    • 539 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:38 PM

I get off work in 20 minutes! Then I'll go home, freshen up, and the ceremony is at 4. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users