Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#381 can't wait!

can't wait!
  • 517 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Is anyone getting married here during the month of November? I'm a Dreams Tulum bride but just found out our resort is CLOSED. So now I'm scrambling to get everything going at another location. I just spoke with Nancy and she tells me the resort opens Nov. 1. Wondering if anyone plans on getting married there soon?

#382 jhawkev

jhawkev
    • 124 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:49 PM

I'm so excited to hear about all your visits!

My request is the same..... as many pictures of ceremony options and any info that you can get out of them about reception options.

And does anyone know if we have to do one of the wedding packages or can we pick and choose what we want from the options from the PDF's you download off of the site. And I'm still confused about Lomas, do they run all the events and is that who Nancy and Fabio work for?

Lastly, should I be concerned that I confirmed my date weeks ago and haven't heard from Nancy or Fabio yet?

Thanks,
      Erika

#383 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
      • 687 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:20 AM

Happy Grand Opening Day!!!!

Bring on the reviews Tripadvisor!!!
        Photography by Tamm's Photos
        http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#384 McBradley

McBradley
        • 24 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

Hello fellow brides,

I just spoke with my TA who was on the phone with Fabio this morning and he confirmed that the resort opening has been delayed until November 1st!!!
          McBradley - January 21, 2009

#385 lenka14

lenka14
          • 151 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by can't wait!
            Is anyone getting married here during the month of November? I'm a Dreams Tulum bride but just found out our resort is CLOSED. So now I'm scrambling to get everything going at another location. I just spoke with Nancy and she tells me the resort opens Nov. 1. Wondering if anyone plans on getting married there soon?
            I am so sorry to hear about Dreams Tulum. As a destination bride, I was horrified when I read about it yesterday. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. If not, Azul Sensatori sounds like it will be a beautiful resort and similar in amenities to Dreams. I know it's easier said than done, but don't stress out too much about it, one way or another you will end up having a beautiful wedding!

#386 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
            • 687 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:22 PM

Crap-I just emailed my TA and she confirmed the new {supposed} opening of Nov. 1. I'm so irritated since that will be during our site visit. I have been hearing the rumors. They obviously have known this for a long time, so why announce it on opening day? Grrrrrrrr

#387 amysteele444

amysteele444
              • 25 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
                Crap-I just emailed my TA and she confirmed the new {supposed} opening of Nov. 1. I'm so irritated since that will be during our site visit. I have been hearing the rumors. They obviously have known this for a long time, so why announce it on opening day? Grrrrrrrr
                I wouldn't worry about your site visit being disrupted by the grand opening. Fabio told me that the entire month of Oct. would be a soft opening for the resort, so they should be tip-top upon your arrival. Besides, wasn't somebody from this forum going down this week? What happened there, is she still going

Another note...... We got married today (or as my fiance calls it "just filing paperwork" Heads up to any Chicago brides going to city hall before the destination wedding. It is FAR less then glamorous!

#388 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                • 687 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:39 PM

Congratulations!!!!

#389 selina

selina
                  • 46 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

Woohoo fellow Azul brides! So happy to have found you all.

We're getting married next October (the 3rd) we arrive on the 29th of September. I have to read through this thread properly, I have only scanned it, but I am a bit scared now by some of your posts.

I am really looking forward to hearing the stories of you gals who are headed over there shortly either for a site inspection or for your wedding. I hope that you will post your pictures and stories for the rest of us to look at with excitement and anticipation!
                    http://i217.photobuc....e/us_small.jpg

Getting hitched in style to my babe
                    Azul Sensatori :: Riviera Maya :: Mexico
                    October First Two Thousand NineVisit our website @ http://tonyandselina.nearlyweds.com http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

#390 Polina

Polina
                    • Banned
                    • 53 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:47 AM

Hey Girls!!!

I'm a fellow Azul bride getting married May 15, 2009. I'm so excited, I am going for a site visit for Thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users