Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3771 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

Andrea, I was planning on getting one too, I think Amy had mentioned light in a box?

#3772 daniepps

daniepps
    • 304 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afrommert
      heyyyy girls! I just got an email from Tiffany. Im wondering if i read this correctly, is it really $9 PER CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!?
      I thought I read wrong at first too but it is $9 per chair although they give you 12 for free. And it's $13 if you want them to be decorated.

#3773 daniepps

daniepps
      • 304 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shandalier
        Oh, and here are our pictures!!!

The Studio in Burleson
        Click on View your Pictures, password is mexico

I highly recommend our photographer if you are planning to take one with you!! She took thousands of pictures!! And she can fly from DFW which is a relatively inexpensive flight for those of you in Canada or Europe. I am happy to give you her info or if you get it off the website, let her know Shanda recommended her. Let me know if you have any questions!

Shanda
        Great pictures!!!!

#3774 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

Daniepps, lol, 12 inlcuded in your million dollar package lol, hardly free hahahhaha :)
          But yes, I thought I mis-read it too, nope...

#3775 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amybermuda
            Andrea, I am not doing a TTD session so I am not buying a 2nd dress. However, my dress was super cheap (under $200) and its gorgeous. Not typical gown though, if thats what your looking for:
            OC by Oleg Cassini Beaded Waist Halter Gown - - Nordstrom

It looks pretty ivory in these pictures but in reality it was pretty white. The beadwork is kind of silver... I tried on 3 other ones from Nordstrom and they were all gorgeous. The pictures online so them no justice.

Nordstrom takes them back for no charge too if you decide you dont want to keep it. For example, I have a size 6 and 8 now and waiting to see which one fits better come April and time for alterations!
            Wow that's a brilliant idea! I was thinking about that last night, what size will I be in May? Hopefully smaller :)

#3776 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

Andrea - I'm doing a trash the dress and actually just decided last night and had FI take my measurements on the dress and company I wanted to get my dress made from.

I've been looking for about 6 months now... frustrating but true.

I've decided on Duosheng Duosheng

If you would like to see what I chose, let me know :)

#3777 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
              • 264 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amybermuda
                Andrea, I am not doing a TTD session so I am not buying a 2nd dress. However, my dress was super cheap (under $200) and its gorgeous. Not typical gown though, if thats what your looking for:
                OC by Oleg Cassini Beaded Waist Halter Gown - - Nordstrom

It looks pretty ivory in these pictures but in reality it was pretty white. The beadwork is kind of silver... I tried on 3 other ones from Nordstrom and they were all gorgeous. The pictures online so them no justice.

Nordstrom takes them back for no charge too if you decide you dont want to keep it. For example, I have a size 6 and 8 now and waiting to see which one fits better come April and time for alterations!
                OMG that dress is awesome! You are going to be a godess in it. Your dress really opens the door for new ideas. I could always not go traditional dress route and do sometihng more fun. Thank Amy B!

#3778 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                • 264 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Afrommert
                  Daniepps, lol, 12 inlcuded in your million dollar package lol, hardly free hahahhaha :)
                  But yes, I thought I mis-read it too, nope...
                  The chair cost is insane, especially when you think about how much time they are going to be used. I have been looking the scenery is still really pretty chair bows or no chair bows.

#3779 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                  • 264 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

Amy,
                    The dresses on the Dousheng site is are amazing. I wouldn't even know where to start but those dresses are much more me. I will take a better look on the site later on tonight. It looks like you just call in your order? I will PM you if I have any questions. You are the best!

#3780 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hope you didn't order a set of these too ??!! haha

http://www.duosheng....ding boots.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users