• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#3751 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by katken
    Hey girls! I haven't been on in forever. But...If you have a chance for someone from MAC to do your makeup, do it. The resort makeup is literally like Wet 'N Wild products and I was not impressed. I ended up doing my own. Just my two cents! Good luck!
    Oh no! another "to do"..... Thanks for the feedback KatKen!

#3752 AshManahan

AshManahan
    • 91 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:25 AM

Happy Saturday everyone! I leave in 36 hours and managed to get so much done the last 3 days. Got kinda drunk Friday afternoon and ended up shopping on Michigan Ave. I think my wedding party will like their gifts :)

Packing is out of control!!! I have 3 suitcases just full of OOT bag stuff, gifts, and small decor things I am bringing down. I picked up my dress today and am kind of cracking up about carrying it through the airport, customs, etc. It will be an adventure for sure.

Anyway, Gemma, I wanted to say hi and good luck! I will be thinking about you on our wedding day!

#3753 ~Katie~

~Katie~
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshManahan
        Happy Saturday everyone! I leave in 36 hours and managed to get so much done the last 3 days. Got kinda drunk Friday afternoon and ended up shopping on Michigan Ave. I think my wedding party will like their gifts :)

Packing is out of control!!! I have 3 suitcases just full of OOT bag stuff, gifts, and small decor things I am bringing down. I picked up my dress today and am kind of cracking up about carrying it through the airport, customs, etc. It will be an adventure for sure.

Anyway, Gemma, I wanted to say hi and good luck! I will be thinking about you on our wedding day!
        Wow, Ash, that's soooo exciting!! just 36 hours to go!!!!!!!!and well done you for getting so much done in 3 days! it sounds like you are still feeling positive and excited so that's really great to hear :)

if you don't manage to get on again inbetween, have a really, really great trip and an even more amazing wedding :) it will all work out perfectly!

xx

#3754 ~Katie~

~Katie~
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 12:18 PM

Girls, I feel rubbish after not exercising all week stuipid cold. I'm going to have to battle through it next week and work double as hard to make up for it...

how's everyone else's fitness and dieting going? (on the bright side its got to be better than mine at least!! lol)

#3755 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ash - See, we told you everything would work out! I'm so worried about having to buy more luggage just to take all the stuff down.

I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

#3756 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

Katie, I'm doing alright on my working out, trying to do 6 days a week but have only been doing 5 days a week. Trying to step it up!

#3757 Shandalier

Shandalier
              • 93 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:21 PM

Hey ladies! I have a $150 Gracias Certificate for any Azul or El Dorado properties. My husband has had it in his wallet since October and I had no idea. It has to be used by December 15 and we won't make it back before then, obviously. It says it can be given to a friend and I can't think of anyone other than you girls!

It says "receive a $150 Resort Credit per room to be used at any of our luxury resorts toward a beachfront sky massage or a candlelight dinner on the beach or a suite upgrade or receive a vintage wine. Three-night minimum. Certificate must be presented at check-in. Presidential suite not included."

Email me your address and I will get it out in the mail tomorrow - I'll take the first one to respond!

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com

#3758 Shandalier

Shandalier
                • 93 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

Oh, and here are our pictures!!!

The Studio in Burleson
                  Click on View your Pictures, password is mexico

I highly recommend our photographer if you are planning to take one with you!! She took thousands of pictures!! And she can fly from DFW which is a relatively inexpensive flight for those of you in Canada or Europe. I am happy to give you her info or if you get it off the website, let her know Shanda recommended her. Let me know if you have any questions!

Shanda

#3759 renee1811

renee1811
                  • 539 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

Shanda--your pictures are amazing, and your wedding was stunning! Thanks so much for sharing those; seeing pictures just makes me more excited to go!

#3760 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

Shanda - thats no joke - your photographer took such great pictures! Congrats. Thats also the first time I saw pix taken post ceremony under the wedding gazebo thing. What a nice backdrop - I am definitely going to do that. Your colors turned out great and your wedding gown is beautiful! Looks like it was nothing short of fabulous!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users