Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3541 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • 821 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:53 AM

DJ Mania promotion: http://bestdestinati....-30-off-40125/

Even if it is expired or does not apply to your dates, I am sure he would honor it.

#3542 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:08 PM

Lindz, yes I am lucky - my Dad gave Mark & I a pretty good budget for the AHR and he's even paying for part of the Mexico wedding. It helps that I am the second and last girl. My sister did all the hard work for me ahead of time. Now, all I had to do was get engaged and my dad said "this is how much your sister got, so you'll get the same thing..."

I was at a wedding 2 weeks ago and they had the photo booth thingy there. It was so cool. Its supposed to be the rage right now. I loved taking the pix and you get 2 strips - one for the bride & grooms album and 1 to keep and take home.

My step dad actually sat down on the bench not realizing it wasn't attached to the floor and feel out of the back of the machine. It was hilarious!

#3543 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:20 PM

Lindz - I do use the BBM, my friends love it too :)

The cigar roller was an option (additional cost) and I don't even know how many people will smoke cigars but FI is so excited he said he doesn't care if he's the only one... anything to make him this happy is so worth it to me :)

#3544 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

Happy Wedding Day Nicole!!!!

I hope it's the most amazing day ever for you, can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures when you get back

#3545 heather0618

heather0618
          • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone know if Sensatori does wedding dress steaming?

#3546 ~Katie~

~Katie~
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

just to update you all....(more to motivate myself!! lol) I went for a run again today :o) and I have to say i am feeling very pleased with myself....ran a longer route than last time and lasted a lot lot longer running without stopping :o) so that's 2 runs this week...that beats my normal by 2!! haha.

hope everyone elses is going well too :) xx

#3547 Afrommert

Afrommert
              • 369 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:20 PM

Have the best wedding day ever nicole!!!!

#3548 Afrommert

Afrommert
                • 369 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:21 PM

Sooo Im super excited i just decided to go purchase a wedding slip/crinoline and have it dyed PINK!!!!! how fun! :)

#3549 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:11 AM

Happy Wedding Day yesterday Nicole! Cant wait to hear all about it!

I think steaming of the wedding dress is included in the wedding packages, right? Or maybe that was all the other places I was looking at.

Go on Katie with your 2 runs! Running is such great exercise and you can make great, fast improvements in length which is very motivating!

Amy, OMG thats gonna look awesome :)

#3550 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:16 AM

Here's my Halloween costume - I went I guess as a Greek Goddess? This is my recycled BM dress! Sucks with Facebook tho b/c people were still tagging me in wedding photos as the Halloween came out. LOL. I had to tell the bride so she wasn't surprised. I mean, they think we'll re-wear the dresses but I know myself and I know I would never wear that dress again so why not trash it at all the clubs in town?!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users