Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#341 manders757

manders757
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:50 AM

Saavy... we will be there the same time! I am getting married March 14, 2009 but fly in on March 9th!
    Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#342 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
    • 687 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:51 AM

I doubt that. I just reserved our room for a site visit Oct. 30th and my TA (Berman Travel) didn't mention anything. If I find out differently I'll be sure to post!
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#343 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
      • 687 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:14 AM

So I just checked out the Puerto Morelos TripAdvisor forum. If anyplace is more obsessed with Azul Sensatori, it is there. I didn't see anything about the resort not opening Oct. 1. I did however find a cool TA review. OMG, I cannot wait!!!
        Travel Blog
        Photography by Tamm's Photos
        http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#344 McBradley

McBradley
        • 24 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:41 AM

That review sounds great! I am a bit concerned about the beach. I made the mistake of reading all of the Trip Advisor posts, and many people mentioned a rocky entry. We picked this resort because of the beach, and I want our wedding to be on the beach as well. I'm trying not to freak out, but I guess with a new resort you have to accept some compromises
          McBradley - January 21, 2009

#345 katken

katken
          • 268 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:11 PM

I have heard conflicting reports about the beach. Some people say it's all sandy and others are saying there's a rocky entry. Hopefully we'll have some real pictures soon to confirm either way!

#346 weddingchick

weddingchick
            • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
              So I just checked out the Puerto Morelos TripAdvisor forum. If anyplace is more obsessed with Azul Sensatori, it is there. I didn't see anything about the resort not opening Oct. 1. I did however find a cool TA review. OMG, I cannot wait!!!
              Travel Blog
              Hi Jenny. I just read that too! It's exciting! TripAdvisor is great planning tool for a visit to almost anywhere - lots of great information. They have really been active about Sensatori there so we'll be getting seeing the first reviews of the resort on there!

BTW I will just miss you for my site visit on Oct 22.

Can't Wait!!1

#347 Saavy

Saavy
              • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by manders757
                Saavy... we will be there the same time! I am getting married March 14, 2009 but fly in on March 9th!
                Oh, wow, we will be there at the same time! Since you are getting married after me and we will both be there, if you have any questions of how mine went and what to watch out for, we can set up a quick meet-and-greet.

I can't wait though!

#348 lenka14

lenka14
                • 151 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
                  Travel Blog
                  That's good news!!! Thanks Jenny! I got a little worried there. The TA review sounds like the hotel will be very nice...I also cannot wait until our site visit on November 24th!!

#349 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
                  • 149 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:25 AM

Hey Girls, FYI - TA Jennifer is setting a webcast for Karisma with the director of wedding services so that we can ask questions. It is going to be Sunday November 2nd at 7pm EST. They might even have a booking incentive while on the webcast. Below is the link.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t29197

#350 katken

katken
                    • 268 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:15 PM

Great! Thank you for the heads up on the Webinar. It should be really helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users