| Originally Posted by meghan |
- I just went for my first dress fitting yesterday! I'm very excited! I'm having it made for me.
- Still need to get FI a shirt and tie. We have his suit (cream coloured linen jacket and beige linen pants)
- Working on formal invites. We are making them ourselves. We will send them out January 1st and ask for a rsvp by February 28th (i think...not 100% sure on dates yet) We are getting married July 2nd 2010, but I want people to get on booking.
- No idea what we are doing for centerpieces or oot bags yet. I'm thinking we'll start dealing with those after christmas.
- FI and I are taking ballroom dance lessons! It's a lot of fun but expensive! They are going to coreograph (sp?) something for our first dance.
I think that's all right now
I am so excited for you to have your first fitting. Do you already have your shoes and undergarments too?
I am so jealous you are so organized. I need to get on the ball.