Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3091 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

Joanne,

Your post is really awesome. You have no idea how reassuring your opinion is.

Thank you,
    Andrea

#3092 xJoanneJJx

xJoanneJJx
    • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:53 PM

No problem, just had to let you know about the silly man doing this to get his money back cos its not fair on the resort.
      If you guys would like, 2morro i could post some pictures? x

#3093 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

OMG Joanne do you even have to ask LOL? Ummm YA we LOVE pics!
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#3094 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

Haha! Nicole's totally right, if there's ONE thing you don't ever need to ask us if we want it's pictures!

We will love every single one :)

#3095 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
          • 264 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Joanne,

Pictures would be great the more the better!

#3096 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
            • 821 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

Hey girls!!! Well, I am a newbie and just starting my planning! I am looking at resorts and am soooo overwhelmed!!! I am loving the Azul resorts, though! They seem very modern and have a lot of cool venues! While going though probably half of these posts, it seems like everyone's experience has been great! I am looking at summer 2010! What are the differences between Beach and Sensatori? Do they "include" any cocktail parties or anything with the packages? Also, after dinner, how does the reception work? Do you pay for additional cocktail hours? AND most importantly, how expensive is it for guests? I would love your feedback!!! Thank you!!!!!

#3097 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:02 AM

Welcome to the thread futuremrslutz!

I'm not sure what the difference is between the Sensatori and the Beach, so hopefully one of the other girls can jump in on that one! With regards to the package - they are very basic and you have to pay extra for specific ceremony decorations, cocktail hours, private receptions, equipment rentals, etc. I think if you read back a few more pages we had talked about in a bit more detail. My price for a November flight from Toronto is just over $1700 per person. If my summary is too vague and you had more specific questions, we'd be happy to help you out!!
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#3098 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

Congrats and welcome futuremrslutz!!

We're all Azul Sensatori brides here but I believe there is actually an Azul Beach thread as well if you search for it. I know one of us beckerba has moved from Azul Sensatori to Azul Beach so she may know more about it than most of us =)

Like Nicole said the packages don't come with a lot, just some basics. Cocktail hour is a separate cost, same with the private receptions.

If you do a private event at a restaurant it comes with an open bar. If you have dinner on the beach I believe the meal plan you choose comes with an open bar. PM me if you want the 45 page PDF on meals and cocktail options with pricing.

Amy

#3099 beckerba

beckerba
                  • Banned
                  • 47 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:59 AM

I was an Azual Sensatori bride for almost a year before moving to Azul Beach. If you want to PM me we can exchange phone numbers and I can give you my opinion on both locations. If all things are equal, it is really about the number of amenities and the size of the resort you want. Both have very good qualities, it just depends on what works best for you group.
                    Bree and Nick
                    October 9, 2009

#3100 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                    • 341 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for your post Joanne - definitely helps validate what other brides are saying about the resort. We should all be wary of Trip Advisor reports - there are those that really give good reviews and feedback and those that definitely use it as a weapon!
                      http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users