Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#301 Anon101

Anon101
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

I just received a donation of points that allowed me to open the doc...thanks Deb!

Holy outdated song list!!! There's nothing more current than like 2004 on this thing. Don't have my current#1 for wedding song. One Madonna. Ugh.

#302 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
    • 149 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:03 AM

I agree that this the DJ is one of the most important things! I would assume too that it is the same DJ as Azul Beach because of Lomas Travel. Do we know of any good reviews from Lomas DJ's? I am putting this on my list to ask about for the site visit

#303 jhawkev

jhawkev
      • 124 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:44 PM

Well, we met with our TA today and she finally received our confirmation....but for the wrong day!!! When we originally requested our date it was available (after she sent them the paperwork 3 times), it was just taking them a few days to confirm the minister. Then they confirmed him for Friday night instead of Saturday. I just hope that in this past week someone else hasn't snagged our date. So now we have to wait til Monday at the earliest to see if this mistake can be fixed and who actually made the mistake. ARGGGHH

Do you have to have a DJ or can we just use the system and hook up our own music with an Ipod?

#304 Lucky1

Lucky1
        • 49 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:32 AM

Hey Erika,

Was your date April 11, 2009? Make sure THEY are sure because it supposedly is a Mexican holiday from the 9-11 and weddings according to the website aren't held on holidays. I would hate to have them tell you at a later date that can't do it. Otherwise we will be there the same time:)

#305 Anon101

Anon101
          • 86 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:41 PM

Has anyone heard anything about the back-up wedding locations? The wedding contract says that "At the Azul Beach hotel, pr­vate beach functions that need to be relocated due to weather will be moved to one of the regular dining facilites that are open to other guests of the resort." I assume this is not the case at the other Karisma resorts, because it is not specifically noted on the contract, and I really hope that this is also not the case at the Sensatori. Does anyone know anything about it yet?

#306 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
            • 687 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Anon101
              Has anyone heard anything about the back-up wedding locations? The wedding contract says that "At the Azul Beach hotel, pr­vate beach functions that need to be relocated due to weather will be moved to one of the regular dining facilites that are open to other guests of the resort." I assume this is not the case at the other Karisma resorts, because it is not specifically noted on the contract, and I really hope that this is also not the case at the Sensatori. Does anyone know anything about it yet?
              Unfortunately, I don't think we will know that until the resort opens and one of us reports back from a site visit. Azul Beach is a pretty small resort. Maybe Sensatori will have some better options.
              Photography by Tamm's Photos
              http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#307 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'm so excited for the resort to open. It seems in just a month or two we will have so many more answers to our questions.

Thanks so much for sharing the DJ list. I'm getting my iPod ready now!

#308 jennik13

jennik13
                • 118 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by katken
                  I'm so excited for the resort to open. It seems in just a month or two we will have so many more answers to our questions.

Thanks so much for sharing the DJ list. I'm getting my iPod ready now!
                  still no info on the band?

#309 jennik13

jennik13
                  • 118 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:05 PM

this band looks awesome: Click the image to open in full size.

#310 jhawkev

jhawkev
                    • 124 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:08 PM

Lucky,

I just heard from our TA and we are definitely confirmed for the April 11th. Thank you for the warning though!

We are getting married here right before we go down so we don't have to deal w/ all the paperwork and blood tests. So technically, it's a vow renewal ceremony. But to our family and friends it will be our actual wedding.

Now I have to start loading up our Ipod playlists and backup cd's. I'm not even messing with a DJ there. I haven't met a good one yet in Mexico.

YEAH!!! I can oficially update my profile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users