Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#21 rtswan

rtswan
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

I'll probably end up using the one who has contract with the resort. The fee 500 USD plus three nights stay are just too much for me. and we want a private dinner, which is not included in the package.

#22 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
    • 687 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rtswan
      I'll probably end up using the one who has contract with the resort. The fee 500 USD plus three nights stay are just too much for me. and we want a private dinner, which is not included in the package.
      It's $500 fee OR 3 night stay.
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#23 pepper55

pepper55
      • 90 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:10 AM

I got my confirmation yesterday!! Yay! Now, I'm officially in this thread.

Just a question - when do you actually speak to the WC to discuss location, menu option (private event) and any other private events (welcome cocktails)? Did you guys schedule a call or did you do everything over email?

#24 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:28 AM

I'm waiting for confirmation too. I e-mailed Fabio, and he got back to me a few days later. Told me to fill out the online app and I would hear back about my date very quickly. That was weeks ago, and I still haven't heard anything. So I guess not? Still waiting!

#25 weddingchick

weddingchick
          • 1,052 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

Congrats pepper55

Official!!!! YAY!

I still don't have all the details yet. I think a large part of it has to do with the hotel not being open yet. They are probably still working on the locations where things can be held, etc.

I'm anxious to get everything set and done. I guess patience is the key here but it's working one on me.

#26 weddingchick

weddingchick
            • 1,052 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kacie3344
              I'm waiting for confirmation too. I e-mailed Fabio, and he got back to me a few days later. Told me to fill out the online app and I would hear back about my date very quickly. That was weeks ago, and I still haven't heard anything. So I guess not? Still waiting!

Try emailing him again or you could call him. I did call once and got him right away. He is totally swamped though. My communication is through email.

#27 pepper55

pepper55
              • 90 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:03 PM

It took Fabio a few days to get back to me. I did send a few follow up emails so he didn't forget about me. What held mine up was getting confirmation from the judge, so maybe that's what is going on...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

#28 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                • 687 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

Casey, like the others said send Fabio an email. If you have filled out the application, it shouldn't take weeks. Maybe one week tops!

#29 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                  • 687 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:58 AM

Here is a new video of the resort. I could not get it to work on Firefox, but it worked with Internet Explorer. Not the best video, but you get the idea!

#30 scrappinsensation

scrappinsensation
                    • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Is this resort all-inclusive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users