Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2961 AshManahan

AshManahan
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

Good morning ladies...I am broadcasting live from Miami airport, chilling at the Admiral's club waiting for my connecting flight to Cancun. Should be at Azul in about 3 hours!

So, what does everyone need me to check out/photo or post for them? Also have a meeting with an oniste coordinator. Any questions?

#2962 Allisa

Allisa
    • 206 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:46 AM

Morning Ash!!!! Very exciting!

I'd love you to see what the occupancy is like right now. I am thinking of trying to get upgraded to a honeymoon suite (no charge) which should be doable if the occupancy is low...

How long are you staying? I will be there sunday morning and would love to meet up if you are still there!

#2963 Allisa

Allisa
      • 206 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

Katie -thank you for that lovely reminder. Yes, it is true...

The show will go on and it will be beautiful!

My dad's girlfriend is downloading a bunch of audio books for him, so he will have things to keep him occupied while we are there!

#2964 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

Ash - Take pictures of everything :)

More specifically:

The Sky Deck for Katie and I
          Zocollo Terrace
          Zocollo Patio (always get these confused)
          The Jr. Swim Up Suite from outside
          Spoon restaurant, outside area?
          Honeymoon suite if possible
          Mojito lounge, outdoor area?
          Beach
          Any attractions near the resort?

Just listing out things that may be useful if you spot, thanks so much for doing this!

#2965 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Allisa
            Morning Ash!!!! Very exciting!

I'd love you to see what the occupancy is like right now. I am thinking of trying to get upgraded to a honeymoon suite (no charge) which should be doable if the occupancy is low...

How long are you staying? I will be there sunday morning and would love to meet up if you are still there!
            I can't believe you will be there in 5 days! I'm so excited for you!!!

Everything is going to work out perfectly, I just know it
            :)

#2966 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AshManahan
              Good morning ladies...I am broadcasting live from Miami airport, chilling at the Admiral's club waiting for my connecting flight to Cancun. Should be at Azul in about 3 hours!

So, what does everyone need me to check out/photo or post for them? Also have a meeting with an oniste coordinator. Any questions?
              Hey Ash, I would love some pictures of the beach! Thanks soo much!

#2967 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
              • 341 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Quote:

Hey Ash -

Would love your opinion on the different restaurants and the food. Also, is there a good bar/lounge for between the ceremony & reception for people to gather (without doing a private event)? I have about 70 guests, so I wanted to direct them somewhere manageable (all adults, too).

Thanks!
                http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#2968 milejilo

milejilo
                • 313 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

Quote:

soooo exciting!!!! i have a request! please please pictures and your thoughts of the conference/meeting rooms. i think i'm the only one having a reception there, lol. so haven't really seen many pics. thanks in advance and have an awesome time!

#2969 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

Milejilo - I remember reading about your swine flu fiasco, so you're going back to have a reception? What a wonderful idea! :)

#2970 milejilo

milejilo
                    • 313 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:08 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                      Milejilo - I remember reading about your swine flu fiasco, so you're going back to have a reception? What a wonderful idea! :)
                      lol... yup, we never really cancelled our Mexico wedding just had to "re-schedule" we thought we would make our original date of May 8th "special" so we had our civil ceremony then. soooo, God willing, December 4th we'll be at the Azul Sensatori with 80+ of our family and friends getting married again, lol can't wait !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users