meghan
  • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:37 PM

thanks kittenheart :)

#2882 Allisa

Allisa
    • 206 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

So -about that new package. I asked my WC up here if I could get the red carpet at no charge since this package wasn't available when we did our planning. I thought that was fair... as per usual, the answer was 'no'. If I want a red carpet it is $40 extra.

As for you ladies who still have time.... I think its total BS that the Lomas website says all Karisma hotels, but Azul won't honor it. On all the Azul websites they make a big deal about being Karisma, so there is NO excuse!! Arg! I'm frustrated for you!!!

#2883 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

Hi Ladies,

Ok so here's my monogram... which ended up being less of a monogram and more of a... stamp :)

It's to put our personal stamp on things I guess? Sunday in the shower the idea popped in my head... let me know if it's strange.

I am going to have the diveted edge of the stamp outlined lightly so there is no black matting underneath.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2884 meghan

meghan
        • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Allisa
          So -about that new package. I asked my WC up here if I could get the red carpet at no charge since this package wasn't available when we did our planning. I thought that was fair... as per usual, the answer was 'no'. If I want a red carpet it is $40 extra.

As for you ladies who still have time.... I think its total BS that the Lomas website says all Karisma hotels, but Azul won't honor it. On all the Azul websites they make a big deal about being Karisma, so there is NO excuse!! Arg! I'm frustrated for you!!!
          Hey Allisa,
          Tiffany told me that Lomas made a mistake and it should not say all Karisma hotels.
          This is what she wrote to me:

"There was a mistake on the LOMAS web site which offers a package for $1800. We have informed LOMAS about this package and they are in the process of removing the package from the web site. We cannot offer that wedding package to anyone. I am very sorry, the least expensive package is the Silver for $2500."

#2885 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            Hi Ladies,

Ok so here's my monogram... which ended up being less of a monogram and more of a... stamp :)

It's to put our personal stamp on things I guess? Sunday in the shower the idea popped in my head... let me know if it's strange.

I am going to have the diveted edge of the stamp outlined lightly so there is no black matting underneath.

Click the image to open in full size.
            ahhh Amy is beautiful! I love the idea as well....a stamp is something a bit different but so effective.

WELL DONE!!!

#2886 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

Amy I love the stamp idea as well!

#2887 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:02 PM

my fiance is sitting here with me and making fun of me for being on here lol....he is calling me a nerd and laughing at me.

#2888 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

Thanks Katie and Meghan!!

I am happy I have something at least.

Tell your fiance he's just jealous because we all have so much fun throughout the day chatting back and forth

#2889 meghan

meghan
                  • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

haha amy he said that it is jealousy and that he wishes he had a group of guys to chat with all day long about colours for boutonnieres lol
                    HOw did u make that stamp? Or did someone do it for u?

#2890 Allisa

Allisa
                    • 206 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Kittenheart, the stamp is really really lovely! I think it is a great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users