• 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hope this works....

Click the image to open in full size.

#2782 Allisa

Allisa
    • 206 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:55 PM

Ash, the center pieces are lovely -it going to look gorgeous!

Meagan -your photo is super cute!

#2783 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
      • 341 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshManahan
        Tiffany got back to me earlier. Said that the only fee is to hang or assemble, so no fee for the napkins. I can bring my own napkins and they will use them. Hmmm I wonder if they iron :)

Not sure what you ladies are trying to budget for centerpieces but I am doing some awesome ones for $85 a piece. If anyone is interested in seeing them, let me know. They are a cluster of 3 sizes of vases filled with rocks, green orchids and floating clear flower candles.
        AshManahan - I can't see your pic, but they sound pretty. Are these centerpieces you are buying at the hotel or making yourself? Sorry if you answered this later in the posts, I had to start a few pages back since I haven't checked in all day!
        http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#2784 ~Katie~

~Katie~
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:10 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KittenHeart
          Katie - You know what, that might work! How many are you looking at getting?

Meagan - grab the link that says for posting, I believe it's the fourth link under the picture and then paste it in the area where you right the message
          I have abolutely NO idea! lol

what is it exactly that you are ordering? can I order anything off the site just so long as the total is more than $50??

I need some centre pieces for my reception and thought maybe I could do that?? I didn't really have a lot of time last night to look through her website but I'll have a better look today :)

Katie.

#2785 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

Kitten...

I really love the flowers so will talk to FH tonight :) when he sees the difference in price between that and what we would get charged at AS hopefully he'll be convinced!

And I love the fact they can dye them to whatever colour you like!!

Not sure how to work some into centrepieces - doesn't really look like they do anything...I don't really want to lug heavy vases all the way there!! so not sure what to do about that...I was thinking ideally of a flower arrangement like you normally get on the top table (not sure of the name - hopeless with flower stuff!!), but I can't see anything like that on here. hmmm must keep thinking!!

Katie.

#2786 AshManahan

AshManahan
            • 91 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

I am buying the centerpieces from the hotel. They are $85 for each cluster of 3.

#2787 ~Katie~

~Katie~
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:28 AM

Does $85 not seem a bit steep, or is that just me being cheap??!!

K.

#2788 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:48 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Allisa
                  Ash, the center pieces are lovely -it going to look gorgeous!

Meagan -your photo is super cute!
                  Thanks Allisa :)

Ash, I can't see the picture of the center piece either.

#2789 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:11 AM

Kitten - LOVE the silk flower website. Thank you! I think I will do this. I wonder what I can get Karisma to give me instead of the one free bouquet and boutinerre in the wedding package...?

#2790 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

There's a new banquet brochure - it seems cheaper - you can find it on the web here:

http://www.karismaho......KIT 2009.pdf

Maybe this is why there is a price difference on some plates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users