• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2761 meghan

meghan
  • 832 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AshManahan
    Tiffany got back to me earlier. Said that the only fee is to hang or assemble, so no fee for the napkins. I can bring my own napkins and they will use them. Hmmm I wonder if they iron :)

Not sure what you ladies are trying to budget for centerpieces but I am doing some awesome ones for $85 a piece. If anyone is interested in seeing them, let me know. They are a cluster of 3 sizes of vases filled with rocks, green orchids and floating clear flower candles.
    Oooh, sounds pretty Ash! I would love to see pics.

#2762 ~Katie~

~Katie~
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meghan
      Well, I just found out about something that is going to create yet another extra cost for me. We were going to go with the $11 meal, but I was just told by Tiffany, that if you have more than 5 vegetarians (which we do) you have to get a customized menu, which I am pretty sure isn't going to be any $11!!! I just emailed her to ask what the details were for getting a customized menu with multiple meal options for guests, but I haven't heard back yet. WHy can't they just make the pork for those who want meat, and the vegetarian meal for those who want that?
      hmmm...why am i being quoted $14 p.p for the same meal??

#2763 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

I'm getting them made at Shavon's Wedding Silks
        who other BDW members have raved about and the photos look great. Just to give you an idea, I want orchids, I love orchids and I want lots of them.
        For a brides bouquet, 6 bridesmaids, 1 groom bout, 9 groomsmen & family bouts & 4 ladies corsages + shipping is $245... quoted @ AS it's about $1,000

#2764 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

Also, I want to order pasminas for my bridal party, I want to get them from this website for $3.95 each but the minimum order is $50 and I only need 7-10... any of you girls in the states interested in a combined order?

Wholesale Pashmina Scarves wholesale pashmina scarves

#2765 meghan

meghan
          • 832 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Katie_2010
            hmmm...why am i being quoted $14 p.p for the same meal??
            I have no idea but I would check with them. I can't do that meal anymore anyway though because I have too many vegetarians!

#2766 AshManahan

AshManahan
            • 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Ok, someone has to tell me how to post pictures again, I think I need an account of sorts or something.

#2767 beckerba

beckerba
              • Banned
              • 47 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

Any specific color?

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                Also, I want to order pasminas for my bridal

party, I want to get them from this website for $3.95 each but the minimum order is $50 and I only need 7-10... any of you girls in the states interested in a combined order?

Wholesale Pashmina Scarves wholesale pashmina scarves

Bree and Nick
                October 9, 2009

#2768 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
                • 103 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:27 PM

HI Girls, Here is my wedding picture link. http://mexicanweddin....annon_jeffrey/
                  sorry it took so long to post. We got married June 26th.
                  Let me know if you have any questions :)

#2769 Allisa

Allisa
                  • 206 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AshManahan
                    Ok, someone has to tell me how to post pictures again, I think I need an account of sorts or something.
                    Hey Ash, you need to get a photo bucket account -free. Dump your photos into it, and then upload/attach them to your post.

Shannon, I would love to see your photos but I think we need the password!

Kittenheart, that is a huge savings on flowers! I know what you mean about extra baggage fees... it seema as if the majority of my guests are going down on the same flight, so I may be sending extra checked baggage with some of them -I'm sure the guys are only bringing one suitcase and can accommodate a second!? I'll brib them with Tequila shots!

#2770 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beckerba
                      Any specific color?
                      We can actually order any color, it's just a minimum of $50 :) I'm ordering black and an ivory one for myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users