Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#261 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:45 PM

I just got a confirmed meeting on October 3rd at 11amwith the resort for a site visit. I am so excited, b/c I was nervous that my trip was too close to the opening to get an actual appointment. I promise to take lots of pics and come back with lots of information

#262 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
    • 687 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jennik13
      I just found $319/night on Travelocity for my dates! I hope my TA understands that I hired them to get me the best rates possible!

UGH!

Jenni
      Does that include taxes and fees? Also TA's usually have transportation to and from airport factored into the rate. Let us know what your TA says!
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#263 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
      • 687 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions
        I just got a confirmed meeting on October 3rd at 11amwith the resort for a site visit. I am so excited, b/c I was nervous that my trip was too close to the opening to get an actual appointment. I promise to take lots of pics and come back with lots of information
        Great! I just sent a reminder to Fabio. Maybe he has a confirmation for me too!
        Photography by Tamm's Photos
        http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#264 mexicanbridewithquestions

• 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
          Great! I just sent a reminder to Fabio. Maybe he has a confirmation for me too!

We have a confirmed appointment. But we will not know who our onsite coordinator is until the last week of September. When are you going for your site visit?

#265 katken

katken
          • 268 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:07 AM

Thank you for being so willing to share photos and info from your visit in October! I can't wait for you to go!

Has anyone else booked an outside photographer yet? I still haven't heard back from Fabio yet and I'm getting nervous. I really want to give the photographer their deposit but want written approval from Fabio first.....

#266 jennik13

jennik13
            • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:23 AM

how long on average does it take for fabio or lomas to get back to you?

#267 manders757

manders757
              • 47 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:28 AM

I booked an outside photographer and it took about 4 days to hear back but I am dealing with an outside planner. Ask Me About Destination Weddings
                Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#268 mexicanbridewithquestions

• 149 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:51 PM

Hi Manders

I saw that you have sent out your save the dates. That's great because that is a lot of work in itself and such an important thing to get done. I noticed you already had people booked and know of some that are not attending. Did you put a response card on your save the dates?

#269 katken

katken
                  • 268 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

I heard from Fabio! Photographer approved!!

It usually takes four days to get a response, I know he's swamped, he's actually really good to work with you just have to be cool with a response in three or four days after you email him. I can't imagine how busy he must be.

Yay, so happy right now!

#270 weddingchick

weddingchick
                    • 1,052 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by katken
                      I heard from Fabio! Photographer approved!!

It usually takes four days to get a response, I know he's swamped, he's actually really good to work with you just have to be cool with a response in three or four days after you email him. I can't imagine how busy he must be.

Yay, so happy right now!
                      Congrats. You received a quicker response than I. I just received my confirmation from Nancy approving my photographer (yay). I had emailed Nancy three times and received the approval 2.5 wks after of the original email. Four days is actually fantastic!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users