Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2671 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,103 posts

    Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:02 PM

    Katie - my photog is doing a free TTD for me! So drop my name and I'll tell him to give you a good deal too, he's already expecting to hear from you as I told him you were interested to make sure he was coming early enough to shoot your wedding.

    Good luck!

    #2672 AshManahan

    AshManahan
    • Newbie
    • 91 posts

      Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

      Our wedding is November 27th, 2009. I can't figure out how to get it to appear in my info. This website needs to hire a useability specialist!

      My list of stuff so far has things like cards, pool floats, sunscreen, immodium :), hangover pills, breathmints, pashminas, etc. I feel like I am missing some cute ideas. I'm having beach bags printed up that on one side say "Thirsty" and the other say "Do Not Disturb". I haven't figured out what kind of designs to put on them yet.

      #2673 MrsVaughn2B

      MrsVaughn2B
      • Jr. Member
      • 264 posts

        Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshManahan
        Our wedding is November 27th, 2009. I can't figure out how to get it to appear in my info. This website needs to hire a useability specialist!

        My list of stuff so far has things like cards, pool floats, sunscreen, immodium :), hangover pills, breathmints, pashminas, etc. I feel like I am missing some cute ideas. I'm having beach bags printed up that on one side say "Thirsty" and the other say "Do Not Disturb". I haven't figured out what kind of designs to put on them yet.
        OMG! I love what the bags are going to say. I am totally going to take some of your ideas, I hope you don't mind. I was thinking shout wipes would be good to have. I better start getting the sunscreen and beach stuff now, that stuff will be no where in sight in January and February. Thank you for the ideas.

        #2674 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

          I'm going to try and put in things I always forget or things I'm really glad I brought like Emergen-C packets, lip balm, gum, key card tip money holder I think is a really good idea too.

          There are so many threads on here that have hundreds of suggestions like the Master OOT bag list under it's section.

          #2675 meghan

          meghan
          • Member
          • 832 posts

            Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

            Hey Ladies, I am so confused about these price reductions....where are you seeing them? It seems like the amount I am paying....1499 plus 327 tax for one week in the lead in junior jacuzzi suite is a lot compared to what you are all paying. Where can I find these prices?

            #2676 meghan

            meghan
            • Member
            • 832 posts

              Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

              When you are giving your quotes, are the quotes per person ?

              #2677 Shandalier

              Shandalier
              • Newbie
              • 93 posts

                Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by meghan
                Hey Ladies, I am so confused about these price reductions....where are you seeing them? It seems like the amount I am paying....1499 plus 327 tax for one week in the lead in junior jacuzzi suite is a lot compared to what you are all paying. Where can I find these prices?
                These specials are on the website but only for certain dates (really soon). I doubt they have these specials as far out as the end of the year, and especially not yet for next year. I know I am just frustrated because we are leaving in 47 days and have been booked for 10 months. People who go online and book now can get it for 30-40% off!

                #2678 Shandalier

                Shandalier
                • Newbie
                • 93 posts

                  Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by meghan
                  When you are giving your quotes, are the quotes per person ?
                  For our October 2 wedding we started telling people back in November 08 that it would most likely be between $1000-$1500 per person including airfare. We didn't give them the exact room rates until we signed the contract in late January. We quoted them per person but based on double occupancy. We have a lot of single friends going that are rooming with other singles. The price is much higher if only 1 person stays in the room so we tried our best to get everyone a roomie that didn't have one.

                  #2679 Shandalier

                  Shandalier
                  • Newbie
                  • 93 posts

                    Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

                    If this helps, most of our guests are staying 4 nights.

                    #2680 meghan

                    meghan
                    • Member
                    • 832 posts

                      Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

                      For all of the rates you have quoted, do those include your flights as well?




                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users