Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2491 Allisa

Allisa
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:33 AM

So at the beginning of the diy section they have a place a forum on logos, and three attachments to download... but you need to post 150 times to get them! OMG, I'll be busy!

#2492 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Kitten - LOVE the dress! It suits you perfectly :).

Ladies, I agree on this whole pricing thing . Honestly, hundreds of dollars for a damn bed sheet ? Crazy! I'm keeping everything really simple to try and avoid those costs. I know its my wedding, but I just can't justify spending that kind of money. It's one of the reasons I'm having a DW KWIM?
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#2493 Allisa

Allisa
      • 206 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

Speaking of the bed sheets.... anyone know the dimensions of the fabric sheets for the gazebos?

#2494 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

Thanks ladies! I'm happy with it and structured, I think I'm going big for the TTD

Good question Allisa! If anyone finds out the dimensions, let us know!

As for Logos/Monograms I've been trying to figure out what I want too. I just found someone elses I liked and sent it over to our Best Man with the changes I wanted and colors. So if you know a photoshop saavy friend that wants to help a bride you could always ask, a logo is pretty simple.

#2495 D&ESept2009

D&ESept2009
          • 317 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hi ladies! I'm a Sensatori Bride. I just finished taking the Bar exam so I've been out of commission for majority of the summer. I have to catch up and tie up all loose ends for the wedding which is 1 month and a day away. OMG I have so much to do not to add that I am unpacking my new apartment, just moved in w/ the FI. I don't have a bouquet, BMs gifts, none of that.

#2496 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:59 PM

Welcome D&ESept2009!!

Wow you have a lot to do, good luck, if anything can help it's this forum for sure :)

#2497 stella2903

stella2903
              • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

Hi! My name is Stella and I am looking to chat with someone who had their wedding at Azul Sensatori. I am looking to have a destination wedding there in Feb 2010 but I am not 100% sure of the resort. Can you help?

#2498 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

Ash, I noticed you priced out 4 pieces of fabric for the set up...I'm wondering if 2 would be enough for what I want. Is it your impression that 1 piece of fabric drapes over the front 2 poles and the 2nd drapes over the back to poles? I know that is very confusing lol. If i knew how to post a picture, I would!! Anyone know?

#2499 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                  • 341 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Allisa
                    Hey Ashley, we leave at 10:30pm on the 5th of September... its a red eye flight, but we get in at 8:30 in the morning!!!!!! I'm super stoked we are going to have the whole day there!

Kay ladies.... I know I'm leaving this so to the last minute, but the personal logos... are you making them yourself, and how? Or is someone designing them for you and who Its been on my list of to do's for awhile, but I keep ignoring it! Any suggestions would be great! Meanwhile I'm going to scour the DIY section!
                    I actually had one of the other Azul brides, who is a graphic designer, do mine for me. Happy to give you her info if you want to PM me. Also, there are lots of other folks on this forum who do logos I think - just search the threads and I'm sure anyone would be happy to help you!
                    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#2500 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                    • 264 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by meghan
                      Ash, I noticed you priced out 4 pieces of fabric for the set up...I'm wondering if 2 would be enough for what I want. Is it your impression that 1 piece of fabric drapes over the front 2 poles and the 2nd drapes over the back to poles? I know that is very confusing lol. If i knew how to post a picture, I would!! Anyone know?
                      2 or 3 pieces of fabric should work. I sent Grace a photo of what I wanted and then asked her to incorporate my colors. Tiffany who is my WC now, has copied the picutre into my spreadsheet.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users