Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2331 meghan

meghan
  • Member
  • 832 posts

    Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 27 desses
    We are getting married May 5th 2010 and we have already sent out our invitations. We sent ours out very early (Feb of this year) so people would have enough time to save up. I asked for a response by May 5th of this year but I still don't have everyones reply back yet and it is a little aggravating because I wanted to get things done early so I wasn't running around last minute.
    Were those your save the dates you sent out or your formal invites. I sent save the dates out last october 2008, but I also want to send out formal invites requesting an RSVP....I just wasn't sure if sending them out now would be too early, but I guess not if you did yours a year before your wedding. How many people do you have booked so far?

    #2332 27 desses

    27 desses
    • Newbie
    • 63 posts

      Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by meghan
      Were those your save the dates you sent out or your formal invites. I sent save the dates out last october 2008, but I also want to send out formal invites requesting an RSVP....I just wasn't sure if sending them out now would be too early, but I guess not if you did yours a year before your wedding. How many people do you have booked so far?
      They were both save the dates and the formal invite. We had spoken to almost everyone that was invited previously about the wedding so we didn't want to send the save the dates and invite separately so we could save a little money on postage.
      As for people actually booked....that is a different story! I think the only people that have booked for sure are myself and my FI and our photographer (and we booked her). We got RSVP's back from about 18 people but I don't think anyone has booked yet. I think it is for a mixture of reasons. They are worried about the swine flu, think they can save money and that they still have lots of time to book. Of corse we want them to be there but at this if it is just my FI and I that is fine with us. If I stress myself out about everyone else I will drive myself crazy!! LOL

      #2333 27 desses

      27 desses
      • Newbie
      • 63 posts

        Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:13 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by meghan
        Thats great!! What do they look like? Do you have pics you can post?
        Just plain white gold bands for both of us. We both decided to save a little money now we would get simple bands and then for our 5th year anniversary we would get each other a nicer one (though I like how simple mine is because my engagement ring has a lot going on with it).
        I'm sure we will spend the money on other things for the wedding!

        #2334 meghan

        meghan
        • Member
        • 832 posts

          Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

          Yeah its nice to have a simple band if you have a fancy engagement ring. You are right that all that matters is you and your FI are there. the good thing about going away for a wedding is that you only end up with the really important people with you.

          #2335 ~Katie~

          ~Katie~
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,225 posts

            Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 27 desses
            We are getting married May 5th 2010 and we have already sent out our invitations. We sent ours out very early (Feb of this year) so people would have enough time to save up. I asked for a response by May 5th of this year but I still don't have everyones reply back yet and it is a little aggravating because I wanted to get things done early so I wasn't running around last minute.
            ooo we're getting married on the 7th but will be there when you both get married!! :)

            how exciting!!

            Katie.

            #2336 ~Katie~

            ~Katie~
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,225 posts

              Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:58 AM

              we've FINALLY had our wedding date confirmed.

              7th May 2010 is as set in stone as it can be!! wahooo!!! :o)

              let the planning commence!! (well, saving first, then planning!)

              K.

              #2337 27 desses

              27 desses
              • Newbie
              • 63 posts

                Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:28 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Katie_2010
                we've FINALLY had our wedding date confirmed.

                7th May 2010 is as set in stone as it can be!! wahooo!!! :o)

                let the planning commence!! (well, saving first, then planning!)

                K.
                Congrats Katie!!
                Meghan and I will see you in Mexico :-)

                #2338 ~Nicole~

                ~Nicole~
                • Sr. Member
                • 4,512 posts

                  Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:24 AM

                  Congrats on having your date confirmed Katie! That must be a huge relief to be able to move forward with the planning!!
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

                  #2339 katken

                  katken
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 268 posts

                    Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

                    We got our pics!!!

                    Katherine and Jim



                    #2340 ~Nicole~

                    ~Nicole~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 4,512 posts

                      Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

                      OMG Katherine your pics are amazing!!! You both look so happy! Congrats!
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users