Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

what shower pleasehuh.gif Meghan - it seems if you want the free package you have to upgrade to the honeymoon suite, otherwise you have to pay for 1 of the wedding packages (about $2000).

Hello rtswan and ktk : What is indeed the price for the upgraded honeymoon suite ? And I didn't know that Canadians COULDN'T use the free wedding package...it says that if we book 15 rooms at any room category AND have a honeymoon room for 7 nights then we should be able to have a free wedding....hmmm........seems like a lot of people on this thread are concerned with the added costs too....and that they won't let outside photographers in freely like at other resorts....and lots of extra costs if you're over 40 guests....sounds like other people in this thread have voiced their worries...any thoughts as to what we can do ?! :)

Hey Meghan and Katie,

In order to get the free wedding package, bride and groom have to upgrade their suite to honeymoon suite plus 15 room nights stay; otherwise we would have to pay for the package and for 2009 I think it's 2500 USD. I haven't heard of anything about the site visit, Lorraine asked me if I could go for the July FAM but I had used all my vacation this year and I wish I could go this Nov sad.gif My wedding is in Nov next year, so if any of you go this Nov please let me know how the weather is like :)

I have got a few quotes for honeymoon suite and also some land only rates because some of our guests are not from Toronto. You can email me at shannonimran@yaoo.ca for the quotes or Jonathan at The wedding holiday is really quick in getting back for a quote when Lorraine is away.

Katie, the shower is "mock bach wedding" with some vendors there held for destination brides. If you are intersted, email them as soon as possible, and Meghan I'll see you on Sep 13th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia09 View Post
Hello rtswan and ktk : What is indeed the price for the upgraded honeymoon suite ? And I didn't know that Canadians COULDN'T use the free wedding package...it says that if we book 15 rooms at any room category AND have a honeymoon room for 7 nights then we should be able to have a free wedding....hmmm........seems like a lot of people on this thread are concerned with the added costs too....and that they won't let outside photographers in freely like at other resorts....and lots of extra costs if you're over 40 guests....sounds like other people in this thread have voiced their worries...any thoughts as to what we can do ?! :)
Hi Tricia, If they dont approve the outside vendors you want to bring in, there is nothing you can do... I couldn't get my own DJ in, so I decided to cut the DJ expense completely. There are a lot of add-on costs (including coloured linen) so at the end of the day, you'll look and the price lists and decide what you are willing to cut and what's is the must for your own dream wedding.

Has anyone else booked under Signature Vacations?

There website says the "Gold" package quotes "Dinner Reservations for entire party in Los Arrecifes International Restaurant" while the free wedding package quotes " up to 40 people in Spoons Restaurant.

When i asked fabio, he no asnswer. Because that would be way cheaper then to host a private event Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
Hi Amy!
Welcome to the forumwelcome3.gif
We are happy that you found us! I'm curious, how is the planning going? What have you done so far? Do you know who the on-site coordinator is?
I haven't done any solid planning. I'm waiting for them to get a few weddings under their belt. I was just wondering how it is going with the resort not being open.
Planning was somewhat hectic in the beginning. It took almost a month (this was back in Feb, 200cool.gif to hear back from the resort re: when they were going to start doing weddings. After finally receiving that good news things began to take shape. We are using Destinationweddings.com and they are fantastic. I highly rec. them, esp. Joani Traver. She has been planning my wedding and has been really great about communication with me.

Fabio is our offsite Co. and it usually takes him some time to get back to me but I did just receive our exel worksheet breaking everything down by cost and time so I have a better idea of how the day will flow. We meet the onsite co. on 8/13 in the am. I will also be having all of my hair and makeup trails done that day.

I would be happy to email you our wedding timeline that I sent Fabio if it helps answer some questions for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtswan View Post
Hey Meghan and Katie,
In order to get the free wedding package, bride and groom have to upgrade their suite to honeymoon suite plus 15 room nights stay; otherwise we would have to pay for the package and for 2009 I think it's 2500 USD. I haven't heard of anything about the site visit, Lorraine asked me if I could go for the July FAM but I had used all my vacation this year and I wish I could go this Nov sad.gif My wedding is in Nov next year, so if any of you go this Nov please let me know how the weather is like :)
I have got a few quotes for honeymoon suite and also some land only rates because some of our guests are not from Toronto. You can email me at shannonimran@yaoo.ca for the quotes or Jonathan at The wedding holiday is really quick in getting back for a quote when Lorraine is away.
Katie, the shower is "mock bach wedding" with some vendors there held for destination brides. If you are intersted, email them as soon as possible, and Meghan I'll see you on Sep 13th!
Hi there...
Just thought I would let you know at I will be getting married at the sensatori on 11/14 of this year. I will be sure to let you know how the weather is. According to weather.com its h84F and L76F. I guess I will find out soon enough.

bump.gifAdd your wedding date to the list, site visits too!

October 2008

November 2008

amysteele444 Nov 14, 2008

December 2008

Magda&Neil - December 22,2008

January 2009

winwinbride - Jan 10, 2009

candj08 - Jan 17, 2009

February 2009

shannonmarie09 – February 28, 2009

March 2009

manders757 – March 14, 2009