Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#1961 aspeed7309@gmail.com

aspeed7309@gmail.com
  • Newbie
  • 27 posts

    Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:44 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yoAzul
    THANKS! This is helpful :)
    Any advise from brides leaving next week for MX? We leave next Wednesday and everyone is calling me to find out. I will send this information plus information on tamiflu. But they just issued a statement to not travel to MX unless extreemly nesessary. Has anyone postponed or even thought of postponing?

    #1962 jennik13

    jennik13
    • Newbie
    • 118 posts

      Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by aspeed7309@gmail.com
      Any advise from brides leaving next week for MX? We leave next Wednesday and everyone is calling me to find out. I will send this information plus information on tamiflu. But they just issued a statement to not travel to MX unless extreemly nesessary. Has anyone postponed or even thought of postponing?
      most probably canceling.
      i am an absolute wreck.

      #1963 pepper55

      pepper55
      • Newbie
      • 90 posts

        Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

        Has anyone spoken to the resort? Have they issued a statement of any sort. We spoke to our TA today, she has a few colleagues in the RM area doing site visits. They're back in the states on Weds, so I will post whatever update I receive from her then. I've been reading EVERYTHING today - and it doesn't look like they're restricting any travel to MX (as of now).

        This map made me feel a lot better - I live in NJ and work in NYC, I think we have a better chance getting the swine flu here than in MX!

        Swine flu map - Wall Street Journal

        #1964 jennik13

        jennik13
        • Newbie
        • 118 posts

          Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by pepper55
          Has anyone spoken to the resort? Have they issued a statement of any sort. We spoke to our TA today, she has a few colleagues in the RM area doing site visits. They're back in the states on Weds, so I will post whatever update I receive from her then. I've been reading EVERYTHING today - and it doesn't look like they're restricting any travel to MX (as of now).

          This map made me feel a lot better - I live in NJ and work in NYC, I think we have a better chance getting the swine flu here than in MX!

          Swine flu map - Wall Street Journal
          what about the kids in nyc that got it from spring break in cancun? any news on that?

          #1965 Solidshan83

          Solidshan83
          • Newbie
          • 103 posts

            Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

            I sent this info to my guests. I get married in 60 days and all my guests are freaking out. I really feel horrible for the girls getting married in a few days or weeks. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. I think everything will be completly fine if you just have your guests get prepared "just in case"

            Cancun and Swine Flu: Should You Be Concerned ?

            #1966 love

            love
            • Newbie
            • 14 posts

              Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

              Hello everyone,
              I just want to know everyones openion on this is anyone very concerned about the flu tat going on right know. Im hoping it will be better but i dont know . wat do you guys think?

              #1967 trayce2222

              trayce2222
              • Jr. Member
              • 221 posts

                Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by aspeed7309@gmail.com
                Any advise from brides leaving next week for MX? We leave next Wednesday and everyone is calling me to find out. I will send this information plus information on tamiflu. But they just issued a statement to not travel to MX unless extreemly nesessary. Has anyone postponed or even thought of postponing?
                We leave the day after tomorrow and we are going no matter what! We have entirely too much time, strss money,etc invested in this wedding... there is no way we are cancelling.....especially when you can take Tamiflu if you start to feel bad! Hopefully everyone else planning a vacation during the time we are there cancels so we can have the whole resort to ourselves! haha

                #1968 JHarwood2Be

                JHarwood2Be
                • Member
                • 687 posts

                  Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

                  Tracy,
                  We just got back. Everything was great! Pack your meds and hope for the best. The chances are extremely slim. Once you're there, you'll forget all about it! I'll post more tomorrow!
                  Photography by Tamm's Photos
                  http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

                  #1969 trayce2222

                  trayce2222
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 221 posts

                    Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:10 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
                    Tracy,
                    We just got back. Everything was great! Pack your meds and hope for the best. The chances are extremely slim. Once you're there, you'll forget all about it! I'll post more tomorrow!
                    Yea!!!! Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and the wedding! I've honestly been waiting for you to get back! lol
                    Thanks for the tip!

                    #1970 heather hunder

                    heather hunder
                    • Newbie
                    • 23 posts

                      Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:22 AM

                      Hi Lilmisssunshine,


                      Glad it all turned out great in the end. We leave in 3 weeks, and i still havent decided on Chicken or beef? what do you have?

                      Thanks,




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users