19356 replies to this topic

#19351 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

Hello ladies,

We've had the pleasure to be part of many weddings @azul sensatori, it's a great place for weddings.

Take a look a this great wedding, full of unforgettable memories.

#19352 TandAGetHitched

TandAGetHitched
    • 44 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 11, 2018
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori - Mexico
    • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:45 AM

hi friends! Looking for a bit of advice on flowers! I'm wondering what others have done or are planning to do... We need 1 bridal bouquet, 1 MOH bouquet, 2 boutonnieres, and 2 corsages for our moms... so not a lot of flowers, but enough that it is causing some stress. (flowers & centerpieces are my two *road blocks* right now...)

Lomas' floral pricing is high and nothing on the site really 'wows' me. Well, there are a few, but they are, of course, the $350 bouquets. I just can't justify that cost, especially since I can bring the flowers home. http://www.weddingsb...g/bouquets.html

• If you ordered from Lomas - was the quality worth the cost? did anyone have a bouquet custom made vs. ordering one of the standard options on the site? 
    • For those who did fake flowers - where'd you find the stems? how'd you pack them to ensure they didn't ruined during travel? 

Thank you!!!

Cheers to Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After

#19353 Sweetness14

Sweetness14
    • 51 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:55 AM

hi friends! Looking for a bit of advice on flowers! I'm wondering what others have done or are planning to do... We need 1 bridal bouquet, 1 MOH bouquet, 2 boutonnieres, and 2 corsages for our moms... so not a lot of flowers, but enough that it is causing some stress. (flowers & centerpieces are my two *road blocks* right now...)

Lomas' floral pricing is high and nothing on the site really 'wows' me. Well, there are a few, but they are, of course, the $350 bouquets. I just can't justify that cost, especially since I can bring the flowers home. http://www.weddingsb...g/bouquets.html

• If you ordered from Lomas - was the quality worth the cost? did anyone have a bouquet custom made vs. ordering one of the standard options on the site?
      • For those who did fake flowers - where'd you find the stems? how'd you pack them to ensure they didn't ruined during travel?
      Thank you!!!

Hi, Lomas Flowers are beautiful I saw them in person but I also found them outrageously over priced. I used and outside vendor for my flowers. Maya Floral and I didn’t regret it. They had wonderful reviews and were easy to work with and way cheaper than Lomas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19354 TandAGetHitched

TandAGetHitched
      • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:04 AM

@Sweetness14 - awesome! did you have to pay the outrageous $800 outside vendor fee? Can you share some photos of your flowers? 

Also - who was your WC? 

thanks for sharing! 

#19355 Sweetness14

Sweetness14
      • 51 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:24 AM

Yes I did pay the vendor fee because I wanted what I wanted. I also paid it for my photographer as well. I didn’t mind to pay both to get what I wanted

@Sweetness14 - awesome! did you have to pay the outrageous $800 outside vendor fee? Can you share some photos of your flowers?

Also - who was your WC?

thanks for sharing!

Here are a few pics. The flowers when they were delivered were not fully opened up but opened up all the way by the time the ceremony started. Attached File  IMG_1154.JPG   119.4KB   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_1156.JPG   94.95KB   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_1159.JPG   140.71KB   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_1158.JPG   149.16KB   2 downloads

#19356 TandAGetHitched

TandAGetHitched
        • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

@Sweetness14 they are BEAUTIFUL!! 

#19357 Sweetness14

Sweetness14