19314 replies to this topic

#1901 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennik13
    hey guys,

i put together 5 different playlists for my wedding reception and uploaded all the music mp3s organized by playlist to my web server.

thought it would be helpful if i shared this. please note that this document was not required or by any means necessary. i just happen to be a psycho planner.

hope this helps! enjoy!

Attachment 3464
    jenni
    Jenni,
    Thank you so much for the music list. That was CRAZY helpful!

#1902 moore.vj1

moore.vj1
    • 34 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:50 AM

Hey Ladies,
      I submitted my details sheet to Tiffany last week and just found out that I can only choose 2 meal options for my guests because I have less than 70 ppl! This sucks because I had my guests choose their meals on my invitation...ugh! I was orginally going to choose Beef, Chicken, or Fish options from the A-La-Carte "Main dish" menu and she said that I must choose only 2 Max! For those of you with a guest count under 70, have you all been told the same thing?

Valerie

#1903 Julessarvari

Julessarvari
      • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

K...so first off...I am not a Bride...but this is the best way to get information.

I have 2 questions One on Flowers, Second, on Music

1...are any of you planning on using a vendor for the bouquet? and if so which ones?
        We contacted Cancun florist with flowers, gifts and balloons delivery in Cancun and they gave us some good prices compared to Lomas Travel (their prices are daylight robbery!)

Here are some prices:
        Here is the quote you requested.

Bird of paradise bouquet $75 usd
        Cymbidium orchid bouquet $150 usd
        Mini calla lilis, orchids and roses $200 usd
        Bird of paradise boutonnier $20 usd

Plus delivery fee. Prices are for single bouquet. If you need more items (bridesmaid's bouquets, centerpieces, etc) we can give you a better price.

Are any of you planing on bringing a Bose Sound Dock...or have you opted to use the system there?
        This is where we are completely lost...I just need to know if I use Lomas Travels Ipod Station or the Amplifier for Private events?
        Category Music - List of products - Weddings in Cancun & Riviera Maya by Lomas Travel
        Anyone able to add some clarity would be greatly apprciated?

#1904 Julessarvari

Julessarvari
        • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by moore.vj1
          Hey Ladies,
          I submitted my details sheet to Tiffany last week and just found out that I can only choose 2 meal options for my guests because I have less than 70 ppl! This sucks because I had my guests choose their meals on my invitation...ugh! I was orginally going to choose Beef, Chicken, or Fish options from the A-La-Carte "Main dish" menu and she said that I must choose only 2 Max! For those of you with a guest count under 70, have you all been told the same thing?

Valerie

Yes...We were told the same thing...but it was stipulated in the event package that we got.

We went with the Mahi Mahi or Beef option.

#1905 Julessarvari

Julessarvari
          • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by trayce2222
            Here is the map that shows where the new Plaza Deck will be. It is circled in black.....There are bathrooms close by as well!

Click the image to open in full size.
            Trayce2222....where did you get that map...does it come in a bigger size...I have been looking for a layout of the whole resort.

#1906 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
            • Vendor
            • 2,782 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julessarvari
              Trayce2222....where did you get that map...does it come in a bigger size...I have been looking for a layout of the whole resort.
              I'll be there in 3 weeks. Is it possible to get a bigger version of this from somewhere?

#1907 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hey! I'm such a dork. I forgot to put pricing on my original post about the mood cup order. A few people have PM'd me. Here is the cost breakdown for anyone else that is interested:

They are $0.79 each + a $40 set up + tax and shipping.

I think they will come out to about a $1 per cup. I'm planning on splitting up the $40 set up fee between all of the girls that order.

#1908 trayce2222

trayce2222
                • 221 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Dmitri_Markine
                  I'll be there in 3 weeks. Is it possible to get a bigger version of this from somewhere?
                  I have the one from Tiffany. If you will PM me, I will email it to you. It is bigger that what I posted.
                  Thanks

#1909 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                  • 687 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

This is what we did today!!!! It's official now. I can't wait for Mexico
                    Photography by Tamm's Photos
                    http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#1910 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
                    • 687 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Julessarvari
                      Post #1646 has a larger map. You can right click on it and save it to your computer.
                      Photography by Tamm's Photos
                      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users