19262 replies to this topic

#18581 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 207 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:07 PM

@Tallbride515 and @BecomingaRiggio here are pics of the fans and programs. Fans and programs are placed at each seat and you just send all your info beforehand for the program.

These are pics from my WC Maribel.

I am going with both just because these things can get pricey and some might not even use or just throw away.

To everyone else I just got my computer back after being down at the BDR and having my computer back from getting worked on for 3 weeks. Perfect timing on my computer to crash, lol.

I am back:)

-Carrie

Attached Files

#18582 BecomingaRiggio

BecomingaRiggio
  • 134 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 21, 2015
  • Locationdallas, texas

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:09 PM

@carrieandsam Welcome Back!!

#18583 BreeShort

BreeShort
  • 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:36 AM

@Tallbride515 and @BecomingaRiggio here are pics of the fans and programs. Fans and programs are placed at each seat and you just send all your info beforehand for the program.

These are pics from my WC Maribel.

I am going with both just because these things can get pricey and some might not even use or just throw away.

To everyone else I just got my computer back after being down at the BDR and having my computer back from getting worked on for 3 weeks. Perfect timing on my computer to crash, lol.

I am back:)

-Carrie

I probably missed it already but how did you just ask your WC about ordering these? What is the cost and can you view any additional options on the Lomas site? I haven't seen these before. Thanks for posting!!

#18584 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 207 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

@BreeShort

Both are part of the sky deck wedding package. Also I see you are in the Canadian market so I cannot def say if it would be part of the sky deck wedding package for the Canadian market as I know it varies. I would ask your WC on that or maybe there are others on here that would know...

I am not sure if other packages besides come with these.

Hopefully this helps.

#18585 BreeShort

BreeShort
  • 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

I will check with my WC. Thanks @carrieandsam. This does help  :)  

#18586 Tallbride515

Tallbride515
  • 29 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2015
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:48 PM

@carrieandsam thank you for posting those are the same pics my WC in a Miami sent me.

@BecomingaRiggio I have a similar theme try to decide if I'm going with rose gold/blush or silver/mercury glass accents to pop the a Shades of white theme.

Here is a pic of the set up of the fans.
Attached File  image.jpg   101.56KB   10 downloads
This picture is reminding me that I need to purchase 2 sets of chair sashes. One for ceremony and one for reception. I'm so behind but will get there. Thinking of purchasing the sashes from the tableclothfactory.com. Pretty reasonable, but does anyone have an alternative so I can compare prices?

Also, thinking of going with a silk gazebo fabric drape instead of organza. Any thoughts on these two fabrics?

Thank you in advance for your reply. May 31st is around the corner ! Trying to remain calm. :-)

Attached Files

Wedding items for sale - cheap! PM me for details!

#18587 linaco80

linaco80
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

Hi girls,
    4 days after the wedding and all was amazing!!! So happy! I will recap once I get back to the states...still in Mexico

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
    event.png
    [/url]

#18588 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:03 AM

YAY!! congratulations!! 

Hi girls,
    4 days after the wedding and all was amazing!!! So happy! I will recap once I get back to the states...still in Mexico

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#18589 mrsgordoncomeondown

mrsgordoncomeondown
    • 27 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 3, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Riviera Maya Mexico
    • Locationrocky mountain house alberta

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

There's 14 days until we make the journey to Mexico . Starting to get anxiety that I'm going to forget everything. Please tell me I'm not the only one having nightmares ! Lol the other night it was I cut all my hair off the week before than couldn't do my hair for the wedding ... haha yikes !

#18590 lauralc

lauralc
    • Site Supporter
    • 17 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
    • LocationPuerto Morales Mexico

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

@mrsgordoncomeondown

I could use 14 days! We leave in a week from today! Everything will be awesome, you will have all your favorite people in one place. We are bringing a lot down so I'm afraid we will forget it or it will get lost. We just had 1 person cancel and might lose another 4, they are suppose to give me a definite answer today. If they don't come it will mess up most of my tables. Does anyone know if they will reimburse you if that happens?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users