19262 replies to this topic

#18061 cocosho

cocosho
  • Site Supporter
  • 25 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya,

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:58 PM

Ladies - I meant to post last night. I've got Exactly 29 days before our wedding day!!!! (kinda bummed I missed the "30 days and counting announcement" lol)  We will be heading down on 11/25!  I'm in my final stages of printing stationary and ordering our last few decorations that we'll be taking down. I found this site about a year ago and without I have no idea how I could've  navigated this.  There definitely have been ups and downs in the planning stages but it's all been worth it.  We're looking into finalizing our excursions when we're down there as well.  It's all so exciting!  Who's ready for Mexico and to be a wife? THIS GIRL!

:D

#vivamywedding

#18062 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:29 PM

Ladies - I meant to post last night. I've got Exactly 29 days before our wedding day!!!! (kinda bummed I missed the "30 days and counting announcement" lol) We will be heading down on 11/25! I'm in my final stages of printing stationary and ordering our last few decorations that we'll be taking down. I found this site about a year ago and without I have no idea how I could've navigated this. There definitely have been ups and downs in the planning stages but it's all been worth it. We're looking into finalizing our excursions when we're down there as well. It's all so exciting! Who's ready for Mexico and to be a wife? THIS GIRL!

:D

Woohoo! Exciting!

#18063 Ydolem

Ydolem
  • 69 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 19, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori-Riviera Maya
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:25 PM

@cocosho wishing you the best with your final preparations.

#18064 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:13 AM

If you have not booked your Azul Sensatori Wedding yet, they are running a great but short promotion: Free Honeymoon Suite & Free Sky Wedding

For more information:

Contact us via the contact form or call Call: 415-839-7511

BOOK NOW WITH WRIGHT TRAVEL AGENCY!   Wright Travel Agency is a Karisma GIVC Agency, top Karisma GI Wedding Consultant, and most recent recipient of the Karisma Hotels top producer Diamond Level 5 award. 
Call: 888-471-1950   

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18065 rebepax

rebepax
  • Site Supporter
  • 77 posts
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Riviera Maya
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:21 AM

Caribe Photo did a great job with our wedding video!!! Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpYHelA5aTo&list=UUhx8N-nv3bgMrvoQWfDcZkQ

#18066 linaco80

linaco80
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:29 AM

@rebepax CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please share your big day :) how was everyghing??

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
    event.png
    [/url]

#18067 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
    • 207 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:36 AM

Thank you to all on Photographer reference. The suggestions really helped and I am close to choosing who I want to Photograph our wedding. 

What about DJs? Did anybody just use the DJs that Azul has on their vendor preferred list? I keep seeing this advertisement for Mannia but if the DJs from the Azul vendor list is good I would not want to pay the vendor fee for this. 

-Carrie

#18068 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

Thank you to all on Photographer reference. The suggestions really helped and I am close to choosing who I want to Photograph our wedding.

What about DJs? Did anybody just use the DJs that Azul has on their vendor preferred list? I keep seeing this advertisement for Mannia but if the DJs from the Azul vendor list is good I would not want to pay the vendor fee for this.

-Carrie

From everything I have read, both DJs that are approved by Lomas/Karsima are great! We are going that route and am not worried at all!

#18069 linaco80

linaco80
    • 264 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

@carrieandsam we hired DJ Doremixx. He has great reviews here and I have spoken with them over the phone several times and they are really good...we are so looking forward to have them at our wedding, also check their website and FB page. The cost was the same as if were going with the DJ at Sensatori (after the vendor fee)

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
      event.png
      [/url]

#18070 Vbustamove

Vbustamove
      • 13 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

Hey ladies! I just arrived here with my fiancé for the brides dress rehearsal weekend...anyone else here!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users