19262 replies to this topic

#17971 Ydolem

Ydolem
  • 69 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 19, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori-Riviera Maya
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

Hi @carrieandsam my wedding is in March 2015, and we sent out our STDs in March 2014, and our formal invitations in April 2014, with our deposit deadline for our group rate at the end of April 2014.

We've actually had some people book after this, but they weren't able to take advantage of our group rate. The resort is sold out for some of our wedding week, so our late-bookers are arriving later and staying later than most of our wedding group.

@Vbustamove I will be at the BDR then too! Looking forward to seeing you there :)

#17972 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 207 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:40 AM

To the past and future brides:
I have read many brides plan on and have brought down their own decorations such as chair covers, vases and etc. for those of you that have done that did you just leave decorations behind after the wedding or did you designate someone to pick up everything you brought and put in your room?

Carrie

#17973 Tiffany Fox

Tiffany Fox
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:16 AM

I'm here now!!!! Wedding is tomorrow!!!

Ladies!!!! It is beautiful and the staff are MORE than accomadating!!!!

After your event, they gather your decorations and you pick them all back up at the end of your trip. I brought a TRILLION items and so far every instruction has been followed!!!

For the future brides, you won't be disappointed!!!

#17974 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
    • 2,217 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCanada

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:48 AM

After your event, they gather your decorations and you pick them all back up at the end of your trip. I brought a TRILLION items and so far every instruction has been followed!!!

It's so good to hear! I heard some comments about Azul Fives yesterday that weren't stellar and I started to get a bit worried. I'm hoping fives and sensatori won't be that different haha 

event.png

#17975 LaurenR

LaurenR
    • 166 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
    • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:55 AM

Good luck and have an amazing time! Can't wait to see photos! I am also bringing a ton of things, would love to see your set up! 

#17976 ol121214

ol121214
    • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

Hi Kimmyc22. I am getting married at Azul Sensatori on 12/14/14. Unfortunately we are using TakeIt Foto for our photographer and will be shelling out the derdded $800, but I feel like it's worth it :)

#17977 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
      • 207 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
      • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:05 PM

@Chrysta thank you for the info on Vanessa and Dave. I am already conversing with them and they have won me over with the good price and quality. Thank you everyone else for the info very helpful.

Now I do see some of the past and future brides going with photographers other than karisma vendors. Those of you bringing in your own photographer, is the vendor from your hometown or someone in the area close to Azul sensatori?

Carrie

#17978 kmk2016

kmk2016
      • Moderators
      • 1,468 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
      • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:10 PM

@Chrysta thank you for the info on Vanessa and Dave. I am already conversing with them and they have won me over with the good price and quality. Thank you everyone else for the info very helpful.

Now I do see some of the past and future brides going with photographers other than karisma vendors. Those of you bringing in your own photographer, is the vendor from your hometown or someone in the area close to Azul sensatori?

Carrie

Mine is a local to the cancun area. Bicoastal images.

Anyone asked Dave & Vanessa to do a Sensatori template? They have them for a lot of other resorts but not for us! I asked them a few months ago and it didn't sound like it was something they were looking at- but hoping they change their mind!

#17979 LaurenR

LaurenR
      • 166 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
      • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

Carrie

My photographer is from home, found her and loved her work. She's not charging me anything, I'm just covering 4 nights as well as her airfare. I plan to give her something extra though. Sometimes it worth doing some research locally to your home, I was not happy with the resort photographers but the others I saw in Mexico and liked were very expensive and then have the additional resort fee.

#17980 icoangel78

icoangel78
      • 51 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

I bought the wedding template from vanessa and Dave and edit it myself with azul sensatori info and pics. vanessa and Dave were great to work with, very helpful, very fast (got the invites within a week) and price for printing was very reasonable and as very good quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users