19268 replies to this topic

#17711 reidbride2015

reidbride2015
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 3, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

@kmk2016 I really like option 1, it gives you something to walk out too and also entertainment for your guests during the cocktail hour.

Do you mind me asking how much the mariachi band is for 45 minutes? sounds like an awesome idea!

Using Tapatalk

#17712 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:40 AM

@kmk2016 I really like option 1, it gives you something to walk out too and also entertainment for your guests during the cocktail hour.

Do you mind me asking how much the mariachi band is for 45 minutes? sounds like an awesome idea!

There are different options on the lomas site- depending on how many you want there- it changes the price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17713 atyson03

atyson03
  • Site Supporter
  • 68 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 26, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya, Azul Sensatori, Mexico

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

@murmel ah thank you for this tip! Who do I tell that I want that cocktail? Will they make a signature drink for free also or is that extra? So another question. We are doing a symbolic ceremony so about how long does the run? Our ceremony is at 5pm. I'm
Just trying to figure out a timeline for cocktail hour and when to start our reception
@kmk2016 I like option #1 too!!!

#17714 Mmorse1121

Mmorse1121
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am struggling with my Wedding Coordinator in Miami and am wondering how I go about requesting a change. We got comfirmation that our date has been booked a few weeks ago, but our WC has not responded to any of my follow up emails and it has been almost three weeks!! Can anyone give me some advice/ information on how to request a change in my WC.

#17715 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
    • 2,217 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCanada

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:42 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am struggling with my Wedding Coordinator in Miami and am wondering how I go about requesting a change. We got comfirmation that our date has been booked a few weeks ago, but our WC has not responded to any of my follow up emails and it has been almost three weeks!! Can anyone give me some advice/ information on how to request a change in my WC.

Do you think maybe she quit and just didn't let you know? How about calling over to Miami and seeing if you can talk with her or anyone else? I have Brigitte Castro, I think she's new but she's doing a wonderful job at getting back to me within a day or two max. Whenever she doesn't know something she also finds out and lets me know right away. 

I know some other brides were successful in changing their WC but I'm not sure how they went about it :(

event.png

#17716 icoangel78

icoangel78
    • 51 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

I'm on my second WC and she is just as bad, still waiting on email reply I sent her over a week ago. I hear all these other brides having good WC that respond back so quickly and neither of mine is like that.

if you want to change you have to call Miami to change but good luck with that because it took them 2-3 weeks before they assigned me my current one. wish I could have requested a specific WC (like Bridgette that was mentioned in the post earlier). good luck

#17717 MandM2014

MandM2014
    • 65 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya (not sure of the resort)

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

Does anyone know if men have to wear long pants to every restaurant at Azul Sensatori? What does long pants include (jeans, kakis, linens) or can they wear linen shorts with Sperrys?

#17718 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
    • 179 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
    • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

Congrats to you all and happy planning.

#17719 atyson03

atyson03
    • Site Supporter
    • 68 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 26, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya, Azul Sensatori, Mexico

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

Okay have to vent!

So i had my WC add the BBQ deluxe to my detail sheet for 45 ppl and the price was $1,710!! Which is the new pricing! And originally I was sent the info with the BBQ being $26 pp, so I just emailed her and copied my travel agent saying that didn't look like the right price and to clear up the confusion. There is no way I'm paying $700 more dollars for their mistake!!!

#17720 Cj1053

Cj1053
    • 56 posts
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

@Mmorse1121
    I will be honest in that they are VERY slow to get back to you in the beginning. I read through this blog and so many brides said the same thing. I stressed about this at first but it all comes together!! :) I have Christina and she was wonderful, but typical time to get back to me was 2 weeks and one time it took 3 weeks. However, as it got closer to our date she was very responsive...responding same day or next day. She was always very detailed in her emails and answered all my questions even if I had sent 4 emails with lists of questions. We leave it 11 days and randomly I've thought of questions and she is so prompt in responding. Id suggest calling to make sure your WC still works there. When we started the process I had someone else and she was very rude to me and my TA requested a new WC for me. So maybe your TA could help you out getting a response. When we switched it took 3 weeks to get a new one. Hope this helps
    Casey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users