Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#17161 kaleighMCL

kaleighMCL
  • Newbie
  • 49 posts

    Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:31 AM

    Did they change the gazebo at the sensatori? i thought (and bought material for) the brown gazebo?

     

    I'm starting to think they don't communicate changes in venues you have booked.....



    #17162 kaleighMCL

    kaleighMCL
    • Newbie
    • 49 posts

      Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by kaleighMCL 
       

      Did they change the gazebo at the sensatori? i thought (and bought material for) the brown gazebo?

       

      I'm starting to think they don't communicate changes in venues you have booked.....

      ..to clarify - the gazebo on the SKY deck....

       

      and your pictures look awesome - i can't wait to see more!



      #17163 DeeDee2310

      DeeDee2310
      • Newbie
      • 3 posts

        Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:52 AM

        I love your color scheme! Did you purchase the gazebo sheers or were they provided by azul!? I am looking to buy the sea foam blue sheers but can't find that color anywhere!

        #17164 mystique517

        mystique517
        • Newbie
        • 18 posts

          Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by kaleighMCL 
           

          ..to clarify - the gazebo on the SKY deck....

           

          and your pictures look awesome - i can't wait to see more!


          Yes, they did renovate the sky deck gazebo - I didn't find out until I got there so you're right, you don't really get any updates on changes until you get there. When I visited back in April for the Dress Rehearsal it was brown.

           

          I also bought my organza for the brown gazebo and wanted it set up a little differently but I think it still worked out nicely with the white gazebo. They also have a built in aisle so you don't even really need an aisle runner.



          #17165 kaleighMCL

          kaleighMCL
          • Newbie
          • 49 posts

            Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mystique517 
             


            Yes, they did renovate the sky deck gazebo - I didn't find out until I got there so you're right, you don't really get any updates on changes until you get there. When I visited back in April for the Dress Rehearsal it was brown.

             

            I also bought my organza for the brown gazebo and wanted it set up a little differently but I think it still worked out nicely with the white gazebo. They also have a built in aisle so you don't even really need an aisle runner.

            Thanks for letting me know! your set up worked out great, but that totally changes the look of everything i wanted to do...I think i may have a lot of stuff to sell...since i bought everything for the other gazebo. Its really frustrating they don't tell you these things.



            #17166 mystique517

            mystique517
            • Newbie
            • 18 posts

              Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by kaleighMCL 
               

              Thanks for letting me know! your set up worked out great, but that totally changes the look of everything i wanted to do...I think i may have a lot of stuff to sell...since i bought everything for the other gazebo. Its really frustrating they don't tell you these things.


              I hear you :( Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be. I battled a TON of my own frustrations with my local WC and would recommend to everyone to work directly with the resort if possible.



              #17167 kaleighMCL

              kaleighMCL
              • Newbie
              • 49 posts

                Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by mystique517 
                 


                I hear you :( Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be. I battled a TON of my own frustrations with my local WC and would recommend to everyone to work directly with the resort if possible.

                 

                I am working with the WC Karisma assigned me. I bought white shears for the brown gazebo...lol  - murphy's law. Who did you contact directly at the resort? maybe i should start working around my Wc?



                #17168 mystique517

                mystique517
                • Newbie
                • 18 posts

                  Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kaleighMCL 
                   

                   

                  I am working with the WC Karisma assigned me. I bought white shears for the brown gazebo...lol  - murphy's law. Who did you contact directly at the resort? maybe i should start working around my Wc?

                   

                  Yikes! I get what you mean - white on white is a little redundant :(

                   

                  I worked with Lucy and Denise at the resort - both of them were amazing and extremely accommodating. Unfortunately I don't have their email address but I recall them mentioning that past brides used to email them with any questions. Perhaps you can try calling them if you have a long distance plan?



                  #17169 kaleighMCL

                  kaleighMCL
                  • Newbie
                  • 49 posts

                    Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mystique517 
                     

                     

                    Yikes! I get what you mean - white on white is a little redundant :(

                     

                    I worked with Lucy and Denise at the resort - both of them were amazing and extremely accommodating. Unfortunately I don't have their email address but I recall them mentioning that past brides used to email them with any questions. Perhaps you can try calling them if you have a long distance plan?

                    i will start sending some emails and see if i get anywhere!! thanks for your help! post more pictures soon ;) it looks like an amazing day from what we have seen so far!



                    #17170 Jennypert

                    Jennypert
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 225 posts
                    • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
                    • LocationChicago suburbs

                    Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

                    I love the changes to the Sky Deck and don't miss the roof on the Zavas Plaza gazebo. My wedding ceremony and reception are scheduled there also. Everything you have looks beautiful and it's so simple and elegant. How much of the decorations did you bring with and what did AS (Lomas?) provide? I don't really want to bring crates of chair covers, sashes and table runners but . . .




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users