19262 replies to this topic

#17141 JMK923

JMK923
  • 185 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Would anyone be interested in a beautiful pair of ivory satin heels by Enzoani? Size 7 1/2 brand new and never worn. PM me for details if interested. I wanted to offer to you lovely ladies first before posting on BDW.

#17142 JMK923

JMK923
  • 185 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

Here are pictures... Sorry if they come out huge!! Posted Image Posted Image

#17143 Abbey Schingler

Abbey Schingler
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

I would love the LED Lights! Do you think they made a big difference?

Thanks!

#17144 Judithvsthomas

Judithvsthomas
    • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by m8chow 

We booked the DJ but not the MC as well.  Since the rental comes with a MIC, we figured we could just get a friend to do a few key intros or even do it ourselves. We have 40 guests confirmed and paid for.

Is anyone out there doing a beach reception?  Is the only spot on the beach for a dinner reception the yoga spot?

We are doing a beach reception!!... we had Plaza Zavaz booked, but decided  the beach would be more fun!!  They have 3 beach locations to choose from.  ask your WC to send you pics of the locations.  we went for beach 3... there are palm trees everywhere in this section, and we loved the idea of dining and dancing  under the trees :)

#17145 m8chow

m8chow
      • 255 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
      • LocationMexico

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Judithvsthomas 

We are doing a beach reception!!... we had Plaza Zavaz booked, but decided  the beach would be more fun!!  They have 3 beach locations to choose from.  ask your WC to send you pics of the locations.  we went for beach 3... there are palm trees everywhere in this section, and we loved the idea of dining and dancing  under the trees :)

Ohhh thank you for the suggestion, I never even thought to ask her for pictures.  I'll do that now.

Where did you choose to have your wedding ceremony?  We have the Pier Gazebo booked now which apparently is called Gazebo Zocalo or something like that.

#17146 Judithvsthomas

Judithvsthomas
      • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by m8chow 

Ohhh thank you for the suggestion, I never even thought to ask her for pictures.  I'll do that now.

Where did you choose to have your wedding ceremony?  We have the Pier Gazebo booked now which apparently is called Gazebo Zocalo or something like that.

No problem!

That sounds Nice!  we are having it on the roof top.  Can't wait! just 6 more weeks :)

#17147 Tiffany Fox

Tiffany Fox
        • 46 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Hello Ladies!!!!! I'm new here but have read the last 2months of thread!! Lol I'm having a 100 guest ceremony at Azul in Oct 2014 and am STRESSED already. I'm making favors, bringing decorations, trying to choose locations, don't want to sweat terribly during the receptions so thinking we should have it inside, hoping the food is good, trying to find a dress..... :eek: Have any of you negotiated upgrades or perks because your party was so large???? HELPPPPPPP!!!! Lol

#17148 m8chow

m8chow
          • 255 posts
          • LocationMexico

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Judithvsthomas 

No problem!

That sounds Nice!  we are having it on the roof top.  Can't wait! just 6 more weeks :)

We'll be arriving 10 days after your wedding.  I can't wait to hear all about yours.  Were you going to sell any of your decor?  I'm not done shopping yet so maybe I can just buy yours LOL  I love the SkyDeck as well, your wedding will be beautiful!

#17149 m8chow

m8chow
          • 255 posts
          • LocationMexico

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tiffany Fox 

Hello Ladies!!!!!

I'm new here but have read the last 2months of thread!! Lol I'm having a 100 guest ceremony at Azul in Oct 2014 and am STRESSED already. I'm making favors, bringing decorations, trying to choose locations, don't want to sweat terribly during the receptions so thinking we should have it inside, hoping the food is good, trying to find a dress..... Have any of you negotiated upgrades or perks because your party was so large?

HELPPPPPPP!!!! Lol

Wow 100 people is huge!!!  We only have 40 so we're on the average size and didn't have any particular perks.  The only real deal we got was through our Travel Agent.  I'm sure you could speak to your wedding coordinator and work something out though.

#17150 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hello Ladies!!!!! I'm new here but have read the last 2months of thread!! Lol I'm having a 100 guest ceremony at Azul in Oct 2014 and am STRESSED already. I'm making favors, bringing decorations, trying to choose locations, don't want to sweat terribly during the receptions so thinking we should have it inside, hoping the food is good, trying to find a dress..... :eek: Have any of you negotiated upgrades or perks because your party was so large???? HELPPPPPPP!!!! Lol

The hotel doesn't really offer many perks no matter the wedding size. Unless there was a promotion going on...check their website. Sometimes bride&groom stay free...or your travel agent might be able to get a free cocktail party for you (although all those free events get capped at 40 guests, over that number you have to pay an additional per person fee)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users