Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#17051 Maude

Maude
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Thank you for this information. I really appreciate.

#17052 Jennypert

Jennypert
    • Site Supporter
    • 225 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

I spent a lot of time looking at the Memorable Moments packages this weekend and have pretty much decided to stay with our plans for the Sky Terrace ceremony package. I've already bought the organza fabric for the gazebo, the sand ceremony kits and Memorial candles to represent our deceased parents. I will check with our new wedding coordinator (Karla's replacement) when she is named and find out if we can use some of the other elements from the Sophisticated Soir©e package for the reception. But, the packages are very beautiful and very tempting!:shots:

#17053 JMK923

JMK923
    • 185 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I spent a lot of time too, and agree it is very tempting! I'm probably going to stick with my original plan also. I would love if I could use the centerpieces from the package though. I may check with my WC about pulling some elements as well. I'll keep you posted. The Soir©e package is stunning!! That was also my top choice :)

#17054 Judithvsthomas

Judithvsthomas
    • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

Wow thanks for posting this!  Karla is my coordinator too.. I was beingnning to wonder why I havn't heard from her!  But no one has emailed me at all...  Plus with all the changes the to Karisma website and packages, I'm confused lol

#17055 KayaWasTaken

KayaWasTaken
      • 40 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Thanks MrsHK! We just got the script from Lynda, and it's very similar if not identical. Also, for anyone wondering about adding their personal vows, readings etc into the predefined legal ceremony (and the sand ceremony, as I was), apparently that happens AFTER the "I do's" and the rings, but BEFORE you are officially pronounced husband and wife and kissing. The signing and fingerprinting of the wedding certificate also happens in that in-between. Mystery solved, lol :-)

#17056 Jennypert

Jennypert
        • Site Supporter
        • 225 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
        • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I was advised to send another email to Karla.  Someone will read it and respond with your new coordinator.  I tried using the new chat line on the website and they told me to wait for Karla!  LOL!!!

#17057 MrsHK

MrsHK
        • Vendor
        • 317 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 22, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Cabañas Tulum & The Beach Hotel | Tulum, Mexico
        • LocationFrom Vancouver, BC | Living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KayaWasTaken 

Thanks MrsHK!

We just got the script from Lynda, and it's very similar if not identical. Also, for anyone wondering about adding their personal vows, readings etc into the predefined legal ceremony (and the sand ceremony, as I was), apparently that happens AFTER the "I do's" and the rings, but BEFORE you are officially pronounced husband and wife and kissing. The signing and fingerprinting of the wedding certificate also happens in that in-between.

Mystery solved, lol :-)

You're welcome! That's awesome that you were able to clear that up for everyone. :)

Are you interested in an affordable decor rental in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico? Send me a message! Most of the items I have are a rustic, vintage style.

And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
        Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
        Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos

Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
        Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico

#17058 m8chow

m8chow
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • LocationMexico

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Has anyone selected their wedding menu yet?  I"m wondering what you've chosen.

We thought about getting the group menu #3 but the email we got back from the WC said that all guests would have the exact same meal (appetizer, entree, dessert).  Then the Family Style says "tray passed" but the guests are offered all of the entrees the day of.  Ohh I'm so confused... help.. please?

#17059 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Hi there! the group menu #3 is the fixed choice - meaning everyone gets the same thing. The Family Style means large portions of each dish are available for everyone to choose from during dinner. Think of a family dinner where everyone can pass dishes and take what they like.

does that help?

Quote:

Originally Posted by m8chow 

Has anyone selected their wedding menu yet?  I"m wondering what you've chosen.

We thought about getting the group menu #3 but the email we got back from the WC said that all guests would have the exact same meal (appetizer, entree, dessert).  Then the Family Style says "tray passed" but the guests are offered all of the entrees the day of.  Ohh I'm so confused... help.. please?

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#17060 KTBeach2014

KTBeach2014
        • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

Hi Ladies,

I'm glad that I make it a point to read these updates once a week, and I'm now starting to panic for the first time.  Karla was my wedding coordinator also!  I e-mailed her weeks ago and have yet to get a response and I haven't been contacted for a replacement either.  Our wedding is not until May, but this definitely does not ease any tensions...

HELP!

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users