Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16701 Ashley Lovlin

Ashley Lovlin
  • Site Supporter
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

Congrats Kathryn83! Did you get the paper banners from the hotel and if so do you know if they are available in white?

#16702 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by kathryn83 

Hi ladies.

We did it and it's all over now!

Everything was lovely and the resort really exceeded our expectations. I'll be back to share more details later, but here's a photo! Feel free to ask anything specific in the interim -- we just returned on Saturday so it's fresh in my mind.

Welcome home MRS!   Congratulations and so happy to hear everything went well.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16703 JMK923

JMK923
    • 185 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

Congrats Kathryn! I can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures!

#16704 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Congrats and welcome home Kathryn! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

#16705 Jess878

Jess878
    • 215 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Congrats Kathryn! I am happy you had a great time and the resort exceeded your expectations!  I cant wait to see more pictures. 

#16706 kaleighMCL

kaleighMCL
      • 49 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

I am a confirmed February 2014 Bride for the Azul Sensatori! Beyond excited for it!! I'm trying to find a photographer. I fell in LOVE with Elizabeth Medina, but looking over our budget, I am starting to fear that she just exceeds what our budget can allow. I'm having a hard time deciding about bringing a photographer with me from Calgary, Canada - or hiring someone in Mexico. What are other brides doing in terms of photography?

#16707 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by kaleighMCL 

I am a confirmed February 2014 Bride for the Azul Sensatori! Beyond excited for it!! I'm trying to find a photographer. I fell in LOVE with Elizabeth Medina, but looking over our budget, I am starting to fear that she just exceeds what our budget can allow. I'm having a hard time deciding about bringing a photographer with me from Calgary, Canada - or hiring someone in Mexico. What are other brides doing in terms of photography?

Welcome! There are so many options it can be overwhelming. Many brides have brought photographers with them, others have hired someone local in Mexico. You can also see if another bride is getting married the same week and split costs sometimes. Check out the official Sensatori thread for all sorts of details and information. http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84306/official-azul-sensatori-thread

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16708 KimSmi06

KimSmi06
        • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

Hey Kaleigh, we also fell in love with Elizabeth Medina, but also wayyy out of our price range.  We are going with Sweet Caribbean Photography.  Their prices are reasonable and we love their esthetic.  Good luck!

#16709 JMK923

JMK923
          • 185 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hi! I'm also a February 2014 bride yay!! Do you have a date set? Ours is the 8th. I also loved Elizabeth Medena but opted to bring our photographer from home, who is a close friend of ours. I also heard from other brides on this thread that Caribe Photo is great and very reasonable. Good luck!

#16710 kaleighMCL

kaleighMCL
          • 49 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

We are February 20!!  We spent a couple days straight (felt like it anyway) going from blog to blog and emailing various vendors, we stumbled across Sarani Photography, and I think this will be our choice pending approval from the Sensatori! The Reviews on this site seem warm and postive, plus getting the wedding video was an added perk that we didn't think we could afford.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users