Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16611 pkroach

pkroach
  • Site Supporter
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:24 AM

Can you tell me when the next webinar is planned? My daughter's wedding is scheduled for Azul Beach Hotel, and we are working with a wedding coordinator through Destination Weddings. Would she be able to participate in the webinar?

#16612 DawnDean

DawnDean
    • Site Supporter
    • 99 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

Ladies,

I'm sitting here on the patio of my room... It's my last day and I'm bummed to be leaving.  I was married on Friday and it was amazing!  I will concur with so many other past brides that said.... Don't sweat the details!  They have it down!  This place is amazing and all of my 57 guests had the time of their lives!

I brought down A Lot of stuff and my set up fee was a bit more than I expected. $250 for everything.  I was planning on $150 like I heard so many times on this forum... guess I overdid it a little.  We had the sky wedding which was beautiful but very windy.  I would recommend it if it fits in your budget, but the zocalo beach gazebo was beautiful too.

I'm from California and apparently we tip a lot.  I had a hard time not tipping and it really added up for us.  I'm sure I overdid it but I figure they deserve it.  You definitely get better drinks when you take care of the bartenders.

I'm going to be selling some stuff after I return, so be on the lookout if you see something you like in my pics.

My reception was at Plaza Zavas and i recommend it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  I gained so much from this forum and wouldn't have had the wedding I had if not for it.  Now I want to share my experiences to help future brides.

here are some photos...

AppleMark

AppleMark

I was a little concerned using Caribe, but Javier was really great.  here are some of my favorites that he took.

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

#16613 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Dawn - congrats to you both! Your photos are beautiful. You are such a gorgeous bride!

Originally Posted by DawnDean 

Ladies,

I'm sitting here on the patio of my room... It's my last day and I'm bummed to be leaving.  I was married on Friday and it was amazing!  I will concur with so many other past brides that said.... Don't sweat the details!  They have it down!  This place is amazing and all of my 57 guests had the time of their lives!

I brought down A Lot of stuff and my set up fee was a bit more than I expected. $250 for everything.  I was planning on $150 like I heard so many times on this forum... guess I overdid it a little.  We had the sky wedding which was beautiful but very windy.  I would recommend it if it fits in your budget, but the zocalo beach gazebo was beautiful too.

I'm from California and apparently we tip a lot.  I had a hard time not tipping and it really added up for us.  I'm sure I overdid it but I figure they deserve it.  You definitely get better drinks when you take care of the bartenders.

I'm going to be selling some stuff after I return, so be on the lookout if you see something you like in my pics.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  I gained so much from this forum and wouldn't have had the wedding I had if not for it.  Now I want to share my experiences to help future brides.

here are some photos...

AppleMark

AppleMark

I was a little concerned using Caribe, but Javier was really great.  here are some of my favorites that he took.

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#16614 tkuzma

tkuzma
      • 418 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

Congratulations Dawn!!! I am so happy for you that you had an amazing wedding :)  Can't wait to see more pictures when you return!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#16615 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
      • 338 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Congratulations Dawn!! You are your husband look so happily in love =D

You made a beautiful bride, and the reception & sky deck pictures are lovely!!

All the very best to you!!

#16616 Jess878

Jess878
        • 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

Ladies,

here are some photos...

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

Congratulations Dawn to you and your new husband!!! You looked stunning and so happy. I am so glad to hear everything went so well for you.

#16617 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Congratulations Dawn! So glad to hear all went well, and love your photos.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16618 jswllms

jswllms
          • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by LilPumpkin 

I really loved this so I thought I would share it. This is the sign my two nephews (ring bearers) will carry down the isle

Purchased from

So cute and creative!

#16619 jswllms

jswllms
            • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Congrats!!! You guys look amazing!! All your personal touches paid off

Ladies,

here are some photos...

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

#16620 KateMonkeyy

KateMonkeyy
              • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

Those are beautiful wedding pictures Dawn! I'm joining as you're "finishing" up your wedding. I just reserved Azull Sensatori for May 17, 2014. I can't wait to read all of your tips and those of other helpful brides. Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users