19268 replies to this topic

#16561 MMK0386

MMK0386
  • 367 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

Gina, I can't wait to see more of your pics! Glad to hear Dean worked out for you as well :) He just posted some more of our pics on his website if anyone is interested...http://deansanderson...ra-mayawedding/

Absolutely beautiful!!!

#16562 MMK0386

MMK0386
  • 367 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

They wouldn't let me add one to my detail sheet. I'm a little mad because I requested one and they said no. Grr that kind of makes me mad, since now I printed all of my brochures and schedules saying that we are not having one.

Honestly, even though my detail sheet says I requested one, I kind of doubt that I will actually get one. That's why I'm just doing my own. Even though you printed everything already maybe you can just verbally ask a couple ppl from the wedding party (maybe BM, MOH, and parents) and have them do a quick little rehearsal and then that way the day of the wedding they will have an idea of what you want and they can lead other ppl to do that. I dunno... Just a thought. I'm sure it will turn out perfect either way. I feel like if they don't typically have rehearsals it must be for a reason, ya know?

#16563 murmel

murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

Well, goal accomplished!! I am sticking with the script I posted earlier this week and I have completed the design for the ceremony program. :) I haven't printed and put together all the programs yet, so I still have that project, but the design is done and the wording is finished (thank God!!).

Here is a sample program I printed. It's front and back and each guest will get a raffia fan as well.

What do ya'll think??

Cute! Very playful.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16564 JMK923

JMK923
  • 185 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

Well, goal accomplished!! I am sticking with the script I posted earlier this week and I have completed the design for the ceremony program. :) I haven't printed and put together all the programs yet, so I still have that project, but the design is done and the wording is finished (thank God!!). Here is a sample program I printed. It's front and back and each guest will get a raffia fan as well. Posted Image What do ya'll think??

These look great Meg! These are probably the most fun programs I've ever seen... Very clever!

#16565 AlyssaNYC

AlyssaNYC
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hey Ladies,

I am wondering if anyone who had a wedding outside brought floating candles for the pool.. I was planing to but don't want to waste money if they just blow out anyway.. Any thought?!?!?

#16566 AlyssaNYC

AlyssaNYC
    • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

LOVE THIS!!!! 

#16567 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by AlyssaNYC 

Hey Ladies,

I am wondering if anyone who had a wedding outside brought floating candles for the pool.. I was planing to but don't want to waste money if they just blow out anyway.. Any thought?!?!?

Personally I love the look of the floating candles, but the pools are not really that close to the reception areas (with the exception of the Zavas Terrace). I am assuming you are doing your reception at Zavas Plaza?? there are pools on your way into the plaza, but the focal point is centered on the gazebo. As well, unless they are battery operated or have a high glass around the wick, it is usually very windy there. All my tealights blew out constantly :(  The pool that is pictured also goes quite far, so you would almost need to anchor the candles someway to keep them in the correct location. Here's a photo from my reception. You can see the pool and the plaza is in the background.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16568 AlyssaNYC

AlyssaNYC
      • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

I am having my reception at Zavas Plaza. I was originally considering LED floating candles so they wouldn't blow out but the pool looks way too big! The LED floating candles are not cheap and I would need way too many too fill that pool.  I am gonna skip out on the floating candles. I may just go with luminary bags to line pool to give it some extra lighting. Thanx for your help! 

#16569 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

Just a quick reminder, BDW's Karisma Hotels Wedding Webinar, Sat. April 27 @ 9:00am PST.

This is a great event for those getting married at a Karisma hotel or thinking of getting married there.

If you have not signed up, there is still time to register.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16570 bestwomankel

bestwomankel
        • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

Hi everyone!

I am the matron of honor for my sister, who is getting marred at the Azul Sensatori in June.  I'm trying to make this as STRESS FREE for her as possible.

Today she learned that the hotel is completely booked the weekend of her wedding, and five couples (including the best man and two bridesmaids) have not yet made reservations!

Her travel agent hasn't called her back and she's freaking out.  Do any of you who are marrying here or who got married here know if there are any sister resorts with shuttles or nearby hotels that might be able to accomodate the people that didn't book in time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users