Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16511 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Oh

Yes, I am having the beach wedding. No, I'm just doing 2 sheers. Here is my inspiration pic (but my sheers are purple and silver and I know this has more than 2 sheers, but oh well- I just want it to be similar, not exact): [URL=http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/198430/] [/URL

oooh im loving it!! Its beautiful! Im going to start googling for piks for some inspiration!! X

#16512 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
    • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hi Jade!! I'm also looking to get married in September 2014 at Azul!!! I'm aiming for the 6th... What about you?? -Jerrica

Im going to be booking the trip for around the 12th maybe around the 17th its going to be confirmed next week! Ill keep you updated!! Hows your planning going?

Attached Files

#16513 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
      • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

[quote name="phsexxy" url="/t/23412/azul-sensatori-brides-post-here/16320#post_1894455"]I want to tell you i love your dress!!!!!! [/quote aww thank you very much! Im on a diet so i can lose weight so it'll fit perfectly haha!

#16514 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
        • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

I want to tell you i love your dress!!!!!!

aww thank you very much! Im on a diet so i can lose weight so it'll fit perfectly haha!

#16515 birdie1119

birdie1119
          • Site Supporter
          • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hello Ladies...Is anyone here having an event on Saturday June 22nd? I keep getting told by my WC that the hotel is completely booked and there are multiple events happening the day of my wedding which will not allow me to do certain things however I have not seen or heard anyone else on this day : ( 

Originally Posted by april9639 View Post

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to share something with you that I found out this week......

I had fake flowers made for myself, bridesmaids and groomsmen as I found it to be wayyyyyyyy cheaper than going with Lamos. I was told if I email my pictures that would match the ceremony flowers with the flowers I had made. I also wanted similar flowers in the arrangements. When I sent in my pictures and they types of flowers that I have this is the responce I recieved:

The flowers for the large hanging corsages and tall glass containers consist of tropical flowers (roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations). To add orchids or calla lilies, it would increase the cost of each corsage and tall glass container. The hotel can definitely match the colors of the flowers that you are bringing. Let me know your thoughts.

I was a little mad because I feel like every time I turn around they are trying to nickel and dime me. I have not been cheap my ANY means with this wedding and even purchased the smores party for an additional $444.00. I just wanted future brides to know this and to be prepared because I was not. I dont mind having the lillies, but I really do not want the otehr flowers and I want everything to look somewhat cohesive. My whole entire wedding has been paid for I hate to have to give thme more money when we have brought so much buisness to the resort.

Ah I feel your pain I feel your pain! My FI and I are not trying to be cheap but our guests list has grown to 80 people so the $2 a person up charge on things really does add up! I feel like I should have taken a prior brides advice and had everything in writing before I booked myself and my guests so they could not do this now when we are only a few months away!!

Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding.

I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

I will be doing Purples too!!! I wish our days were slightly closer I could leave you all of our purple decor! 

#16516 Kingz85

Kingz85
            • 25 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
            • LocationCanada

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hi Ladies

Can someone tell me what reception location this is at the Sensatori? 

Thanks

#16517 jswllms

jswllms
            • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'm considering doing the Dress Rehersal..... Any other brides take advantage of this? 

#16518 seatkins22

seatkins22
              • 68 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:01 AM

It's the main lobby at night

Originally Posted by Kingz85 

Hi Ladies

Can someone tell me what reception location this is at the Sensatori? 

Thanks

#16519 seatkins22

seatkins22
                • 68 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:27 AM

I've noticed discussions about decorations and flowers lately so I wanted to post a couple of pics from our wedding.  We got everything from Lomas and I was extremely happy.  I got the free tropical bouquet too!!  I didn't specify anything except to have coral, pinks and whites.  They gave us all roses!  

I ordered the following flowers for decorations:

- 2 large hanging corsages

- 6 small chair corsages

- 2 tall vases with flowers

All of the flowers were moved to the reception and we ended up with each table having a large floral centrepiece - they were gorgeous!  The small corsages were used as decorations on the guest book and seating arrangement tables.  They also decorated around the cake with the small corsages when it was time to cut it.

Also, the flowers were taken by family and friends after the reception and enjoyed in their rooms.  We even took a large arrangement with us on our honeymoon to El Dorado Maroma!

AppleMark

AppleMark

#16520 Jennypert

Jennypert
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 225 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
                  • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

Your flowers are beautiful! I was concerned about paying for ceremony flowers AND table centerpieces for the reception. Nice to know they are 'recycled'. I love roses so this would be perfect for me if they do it in red and white. Thanks for posting your lovely pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users