Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16401 girltravel77

girltravel77
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

vlivins - i LOVE your video! looks like an amazing time!!! congrats!

#16402 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

A few reception questions- is it customary to feed the DJ and photographer? The photographer in particular, because he will be there for so many hours..? (Although I wouldn't feed one and not the other!) I am having the Deluxe BBQ Buffet and I am wondering not only if I should include them in the head count but if I should have a spot at one of the tables for them to sit. Both vendors are outside vendors and I am paying the vendor fees, so my last question is if that fee possibly includes a meal? Any help and input is appreciated!! Thanks in advance ladies!

#16403 Jennypert

Jennypert
    • Site Supporter
    • 225 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

vlivins- your wedding video was AWESOME! It looked like a great party. Loved the music. Thanks for sharing!

#16404 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:36 AM

A few reception questions- is it customary to feed the DJ and photographer? The photographer in particular, because he will be there for so many hours..? (Although I wouldn't feed one and not the other!) I am having the Deluxe BBQ Buffet and I am wondering not only if I should include them in the head count but if I should have a spot at one of the tables for them to sit. Both vendors are outside vendors and I am paying the vendor fees, so my last question is if that fee possibly includes a meal? Any help and input is appreciated!! Thanks in advance ladies!

Yes, it is customary to feed both the DJ and the photographer. And yes, you should have a place setting for them to eat. You could always just add a small table for them (2 person table). The down side is the vendor fee does not include dinner. That is still an additional cost to you.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16405 phsexxy

phsexxy
    • 49 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone used Caribe photos as their photographer and if so what are your thoughts about them? Would you recommend using them?

#16406 Missy Taddonio

Missy Taddonio
      • 51 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hi! So my coordinator said I could have a small table for vendors and also there is a vendor meal that is $9 and includes a sandwich and soda and like chips or something

#16407 Kingz85

Kingz85
        • 25 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
        • LocationCanada

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Your wedding Video was just amazing. 

Did you get the DJ from the LomasTravel site?

Did you bring the glow sticks and the paper lanters or did you buy them in Mexico?

Thanks your feedback would be great!

#16408 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hi! So my coordinator said I could have a small table for vendors and also there is a vendor meal that is $9 and includes a sandwich and soda and like chips or something

Wonderful! Thank you! I will ask about that.

#16409 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Yes, it is customary to feed both the DJ and the photographer. And yes, you should have a place setting for them to eat. You could always just add a small table for them (2 person table). The down side is the vendor fee does not include dinner. That is still an additional cost to you.

Thank you for the feedback!

#16410 Jennypert

Jennypert
        • Site Supporter
        • 225 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
        • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

I've been working with a destination wedding planner for a couple of months. She's been very responsive and reassuring. She's helped me come to point where Azul Sensatori and Azul Beach are my top picks. Plus she's arranged site visits and helped me with my STDs and website. Wouldn't it be in bad form to drop her now because I may get a better per night quote from another TA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users