Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16351 DawnDean

DawnDean
  • Site Supporter
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

My final payment is due!  Yikes.  I leave in less than 30 days.  Before I make that payment I was wondering if I've covered everything.  Any last minute questions I should ask or confirm??? scared to make payment.  I know I probably won't hear from planner again once I do.

#16352 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

My final payment is due!  Yikes.  I leave in less than 30 days.  Before I make that payment I was wondering if I've covered everything.  Any last minute questions I should ask or confirm??? scared to make payment.  I know I probably won't hear from planner again once I do.

Print out your spreadsheet and go through it slowly. Is everything listed you have ordered/requested. As well, do the prices match what you were quoted. ( I know personally there were some mistakes, such as kids meals are 50% less than the adult meals. And we were being charged full price.) Also once you have gone through it, also sit back and think how your day is going to run. Are you using the spa? Is your appointment listed? Are your flowers correct/colours? Centrepieces? Number of chairs? Dinner choice? Any other details? Cocktail party ? Photographer? Videographer? Once you envision your day, and check that it's listed, I think you're good to go!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16353 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
    • 338 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

Hi Ladies! Hope you're all having a great week!!

So less than 2 months to go, and I finally had the time this weekend to get so much done! I'm very excited to share my favorite project yet with you all- My flower girl's tutu. I love tutu's but didn't want a short one that was too much like a ballerina's. Instead I saw a long, flowy one online and tried to recreate it. It looks a bit poofy here, but that's b/c there was TONS of static lol The bow will be the back of the tutu and there are also a few longer pieces of tulle we attached to the back after I took the picture.

SO easy to make as well =)

#16354 Missy Taddonio

Missy Taddonio
      • 51 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by JennyBenz 

Hi Ladies! Hope you're all having a great week!!

So less than 2 months to go, and I finally had the time this weekend to get so much done! I'm very excited to share my favorite project yet with you all- My flower girl's tutu. I love tutu's but didn't want a short one that was too much like a ballerina's. Instead I saw a long, flowy one online and tried to recreate it. It looks a bit poofy here, but that's b/c there was TONS of static lol The bow will be the back of the tutu and there are also a few longer pieces of tulle we attached to the back after I took the picture.

SO easy to make as well =)

oh my gosh soooooooo cute!!! love it!

#16355 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

Wow JennyBenz - that looks very cute indeed!!! here's one our talented MTM team caught, and turned out to be pretty cute too.....thought I'd share.....enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#16356 AlyssaNYC

AlyssaNYC
          • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hey ladies,

I wanted to know if anyone brought down their own christmas lights to decorate the Zavas Plaza. I think 50$ a set is expensive! I would like to bring my own but I am not sure how many and what type of lights to buy. If anyone can help please let me know. 

#16357 RachelTX

RachelTX
            • 116 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by DawnDean 

I heard from my Florida wedding planner after I made the final payment, Elizabeth Riff....she was great!  I've actually even emailed her since returning with a question and heard from her pretty quickly.  I wouldn't be worried about that!  I was terrified to make the final payment as well!  It'll be great!  

#16358 MMK0386

MMK0386
              • 367 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Hi Ladies! Hope you're all having a great week!! So less than 2 months to go, and I finally had the time this weekend to get so much done! I'm very excited to share my favorite project yet with you all- My flower girl's tutu. I love tutu's but didn't want a short one that was too much like a ballerina's. Instead I saw a long, flowy one online and tried to recreate it. It looks a bit poofy here, but that's b/c there was TONS of static lol The bow will be the back of the tutu and there are also a few longer pieces of tulle we attached to the back after I took the picture. SO easy to make as well =)

I loooove it!!!! I wanted my flower girl to wear something like this but we picked a different dress instead. Congrats.. It looks beautiful!

#16359 MMK0386

MMK0386
              • 367 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

Hey ladies, I wanted to know if anyone brought down their own christmas lights to decorate the Zavas Plaza. I think 50$ a set is expensive! I would like to bring my own but I am not sure how many and what type of lights to buy. If anyone can help please let me know. 

If you find any info on this please let me know. I am so torn with what to do as far as lighting. I am doing paper lanterns and I know everyone usually gets the LED lights for them but I read somewhere one bride said it was well lit and it don't make a difference that the actual lanterns had lights. I am wondering if anyone has tips/info on how important strands of lights and/or lights in the lanterns would actually be...? Thanks in advance ladies!

#16360 april9639

april9639
              • 38 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

I was [quote name="MMK0386" url="/t/23412/azul-sensatori-brides-post-here/16200#post_1888506"] If you find any info on this please let me know. I am so torn with what to do as far as lighting. I am doing paper lanterns and I know everyone usually gets the LED lights for them but I read somewhere one bride said it was well lit and it don't make a difference that the actual lanterns had lights. I am wondering if anyone has tips/info on how important strands of lights and/or lights in the lanterns would actually be...? I was wondering the same thing! I have all my lanterns and I am trying to find LED lights for them, but it's harder than I had expected. Not sure what to do....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users