Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#16251 april9639

april9639
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

Thank you!! So would it be wrong of me to nix the "rehearsal/welcome" dinner for the s'mores? I want our guests to be able to enjoy the resort and not have there whole stay be about me and my wedding. I want them to enjoy the vacation piece of it and not feel obligated to do everything with us.

#16252 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jess878 

Thats smart! I wish I would've thought of that... I think If I made another change to the invites my vendor would go crazy.... lol..

I had already sent out my invites when girls on here brought to my attention that it is all inclusive and paying for a cocktail hour didn't really make sense. I am changing it anyway- my invites went out, but nobody will remember exactly what it said once they are in Mexico. Even if they bring it with them... I just plan to out an *UPDATED* itinerary in the Welcome Bag. I really don't think it will be that big of a deal. 

#16253 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by Jess878 

Thats smart! I wish I would've thought of that... I think If I made another change to the invites my vendor would go crazy.... lol..

I just wrote you a response but I don't think it posted... All I said was that I would change it. People might not remember what the invite said and you can just put an *UPDATED* itinerary in your welcome bag. That's what we are doing. Once I realized the girls on here are so right about it being all inclusive, it just made no sense to pay for a cocktail hour.. especially when half my guests will be with us taking family/wedding party pics!

#16254 mexicobride2014

mexicobride2014
    • 22 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Hi, does anyone know how many weddings the sensatori holds each day?

There are many complaints about the beach which is worrying, due to seweed/rocks can you swim in it?

We will be going at the end of July next year in a group of only about 20 including 2 kids. Where would be a good place for reception for this amount of people?

I think I want the ceremony on the beach, is it really windy? are hotel guests close to ceremony area sunbathing etc?

Sorry for the amount of questions, I am stressing out lol

Thank you

Katie

#16255 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by april9639 

Thank you!! So would it be wrong of me to nix the "rehearsal/welcome" dinner for the s'mores? I want our guests to be able to enjoy the resort and not have there whole stay be about me and my wedding. I want them to enjoy the vacation piece of it and not feel obligated to do everything with us.

Nothing wrong with doing a s'mores welcome party! At the end of the day plan events and things that you know you and your guests will enjoy, that way everyone wins. Plus a destination wedding is about friends and family coming together, it can be formal or as informal as you choose.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16256 PPMay2013

PPMay2013
      • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Hi all! Does anyone know how the Beach BBQ works? Is it a buffet or do the guests get served? I'm working on our menus and wasn't sure if I needed to provide instructions (e.g. Go grab your food whenever you're ready!).

Thanks for your help!

#16257 Jess878

Jess878
        • 215 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

I just wrote you a response but I don't think it posted... All I said was that I would change it. People might not remember what the invite said and you can just put an *UPDATED* itinerary in your welcome bag. That's what we are doing. Once I realized the girls on here are so right about it being all inclusive, it just made no sense to pay for a cocktail hour.. especially when half my guests will be with us taking family/wedding party pics!

Thats what I was thinking, will they really remember what the invitation said... I do plan to do an itinerary in the welcome bag as well so I think I will do the same... Where would I be w/o this forum ladies!!... Thanks for the input.

#16258 MMK0386

MMK0386
          • 367 posts
          • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hi all! Does anyone know how the Beach BBQ works? Is it a buffet or do the guests get served? I'm working on our menus and wasn't sure if I needed to provide instructions (e.g. Go grab your food whenever you're ready!). Thanks for your help!

Hi! It is a buffet. You can see how I did my menu cards here: http://www.bestdesti...rd#post_1881031

#16259 bella92008

bella92008
          • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hi!

What is cost pp to do a private reception on the beach?  I cant find it on the Lomas website!

Thank you!!

#16260 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hi! What is cost pp to do a private reception on the beach?  I cant find it on the Lomas website! Thank you!!

The prices can vary quite a bit, depending on your option. If you choose to do dinner-what food, or perhaps a cocktail reception? Please visit the official thread for more information: (under dinner options) http://www.bestdesti...ensatori-thread Hope that helps.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users