Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#16221 TheNewestSmith

TheNewestSmith
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

HI!

We inquired about the ''free unlimted events'' package and its only available to americans just an FYI!

Found this really crazy since we're bringing approx $26,700 before the wedding package and all the extras!! That's just with our guests!!

#16222 Christined

Christined
    • 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by MK0386 

Your pics are beautiful! It looks like you had a wonderful and beautiful wedding! I love your bridesmaids robes! Where did you find them?

Thanks! I got the robes at Winners (which is Canada's version of Ross), I lucked out and found 5 matching ones. I have seen some online but they were more expensive. The girls loved them and they looked great in pics!

#16223 kathryn83

kathryn83
      • 86 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

I feel out of sorts and can't figure out what I should be doing. Brides one to three months out, what are you working on right now?

#16224 Missy Taddonio

Missy Taddonio
        • 51 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hi! I am a little less than 3 months away from the date! I have been buying a bunch of decorations and figuring out all of our music. I also am finalizing my shoes and jewelry and figuring out how I want my hair. We are going to also get all the stuff for the welcome bags and favors. And I need to buy my bridesmaids gifts as well!! What have you been up to?

#16225 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
          • Insiders
          • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Hello Ladies!!

Get some inspiring ideas for your wedding photography session here. Also, you can check our latest pictures and  Pin Us!!

Happy marriage!

#16226 kathryn83

kathryn83
            • 86 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Missy Taddonio 

Hi! I am a little less than 3 months away from the date! I have been buying a bunch of decorations and figuring out all of our music. I also am finalizing my shoes and jewelry and figuring out how I want my hair. We are going to also get all the stuff for the welcome bags and favors. And I need to buy my bridesmaids gifts as well!! What have you been up to?

Music is on the to-do list, I just can't seem to sit down and finish it. My clothing is set and I have my fittings & alterations the week of March 18. Our gift bags are basically complete, I'll be going through all of that and figuring out last shopping needs the week of March 18, too. I've made my final payment to the travel agent, but need to finalize things with the resort WC still. Decorations are either ordered or being taken care of on the property.

I tried to find a cake topper yesterday but struck out. I have no idea what will/should happen during the ceremony. I have his wedding ring, but not one for me. Don't know if we're doing that -- probably should figure that out!

#16227 Missy Taddonio

Missy Taddonio
              • 51 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Are you doing legal or symbolic ceremony? We are doing symbolic so we just put our own script together for them to read

#16228 Jess878

Jess878
                • 215 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

dstinationdrmr- thanks for the detailed review.  Welcome back and congrats!

#16229 tkuzma

tkuzma
                  • 418 posts
                  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hello AS ladies!  Hope you are all having a great weekend

I just finished posting my wedding planning journal if anyone is interested in checking it out...http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/85214/tkuzmas-mayan-riviera-wedding-planning-journal-february-7-2013

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#16230 AlyssaNYC

AlyssaNYC
                  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hello Ladies,

Long time no speak! I can’t believe how much excitement I have missed!!!

It is very hard for me to post with working 2 jobs and going to school but I have read all your post!!

Tkuzma and Christine--WOW!!! You two look amazing!!! Your pictures are beautiful!!! I am so happy for the both of you! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! 

Jenny-- I love your centerpieces!!!!!! You did a great job! I 

I want to thank all you lovely ladies for providing such useful information. You have all helped to make my wedding planning run smother. 

I am getting married at Azul on July 12, 2013. I just sent out my invites a few weeks ago.. I went with a message in a bottle...

I can’t believe how fast time is flying! I want to start to buy favors and OOT bag items but I guess I have to wait for a final head count. I don’t want to over or under buy. Anyway keep the pictures and information coming! Best of luck to my fellow brides to be!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users