Amazing Job, Megan! Thanks for sharing with us
Originally Posted by MK0386
So after I posted a thread about my DIY chapstick, I kind of went on a crazy "DIY thread spree" and decided to share most of the projects I have completed so far. It was really fun to put these threads together and made me realize how much I have done in the way of DIY!! Here are the links:
1. DIY Chapstick http://www.bestdesti...cs-and-template
2.DIY Nautilus Shell Flower Girl Basket http://www.bestdesti...asket-with-pics
3. DIY Ring Bearer Sign Instead of Pillow http://www.bestdesti...illow-with-pics
4. DIY Key/Tip Money Holder http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84975/my-diy-key-tip-money-holder-with-pics
5. DIY Luggage Tags http://www.bestdesti...-tags-with-pics
6. DIY Survival Kit Label with List of Items and Price Breakdown http://www.bestdesti...price-breakdown
7. DIY Table Number Alternative http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84991/diy-table-number-alternative
8. DIY Reception Menu with Thank You Notecard http://www.bestdesti...k-you-note-card
9. DIY Barefoot Beaded Sandals http://www.bestdesti...sandals-jewelry
10. DIY Starfish Raffia Ceremony Aisle Decor http://www.bestdesti...ony-aisle-decor
Now when I'm ready to write my planning journal all I have to do is link back so people can see each project in further detail. That will make writing the planning journal much easier!
What projects have you ladies completed lately??