• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#15931 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Congrats n0tURavrageBride! and welcome to the forum :) sounds like your fun group will make a Great Party wherever they are.......awesome! I love how you include the kids with all your celebraions! ...... wishing you and all your guests have the Best time Ever!

Enjoy the wonderful life journey you're creating with your family, and wishing you all the Best!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#15932 KimSmi06

KimSmi06
    • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hi Dayna!

Incredible - we are also getting married 10.23.13 at the Azul Sensatori!!  See you there!  :)

#15933 KimSmi06

KimSmi06
      • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

Dayna!  I am also getting married that date!  See you there!

#15934 tmoti

tmoti
        • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by JMK923 

Ah that's so exciting to hear!! it seems far away but 2014 is going to be here before we know it!

I'm booked for November 2014 too!!! It is far away, but so much planning to do...

#15935 danicaF13

danicaF13
          • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

We leave on February 9th too and married on the 13th! I'm sure we will see you there. Enjoy your holiday and wedding :) :) :)

#15936 Christined

Christined
            • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

We leave on February 9th too and married on the 13th! I'm sure we will see you there. Enjoy your holiday and wedding :) :) :)

We leave February 9 and are getting married in the 12th! We will definitely see you there! Eeek! It is so close!

#15937 tkuzma

tkuzma
              • 418 posts
              • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

OMG, we are doing the legal thing tomorrow and leave for Mexico on Saturday! Where has time flown to?!

BM dress update- so the dress we ordered is floating in an abyss somewhere, with a wishy washy delivery date from anytime now to 30 days- ridiculous no? So I hate House of Brides- do not order from them ladies!!! On the positive note, we found a dress just yesterday that is long, chiffon and in the same colour family as the original; and the seamstress at the store is awesome and said no problem that alterations can be done for tomorrow evening!

Thank you to all you ladies who had your fingers crossed for me and offered lots of helpful advice and suggestions!!! Lots of love :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#15938 n0tURavrgeBride

n0tURavrgeBride
              • 26 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

Thanks Linda! can't wait!

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter 

Congrats n0tURavrageBride! and welcome to the forum :) sounds like your fun group will make a Great Party wherever they are.......awesome! I love how you include the kids with all your celebraions! ...... wishing you and all your guests have the Best time Ever!

Enjoy the wonderful life journey you're creating with your family, and wishing you all the Best!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

#15939 RachelTX

RachelTX
                • 116 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

OMG, we are doing the legal thing tomorrow and leave for Mexico on Saturday! Where has time flown to?!

BM dress update- so the dress we ordered is floating in an abyss somewhere, with a wishy washy delivery date from anytime now to 30 days- ridiculous no? So I hate House of Brides- do not order from them ladies!!! On the positive note, we found a dress just yesterday that is long, chiffon and in the same colour family as the original; and the seamstress at the store is awesome and said no problem that alterations can be done for tomorrow evening!

Thank you to all you ladies who had your fingers crossed for me and offered lots of helpful advice and suggestions!!! Lots of love :)

Thanks for the well wishes!!  We just got home late last night.  They already have your name posted with Lomas, I saw it when we went to get picked up yesterday....I wish I would have taken a picture with both of our names up there!!  lol  

Our trip was fabulous and the wedding was AMAZING!!  Not a thing went wrong with the wedding at all!!  I had to laugh when I had to sign a paper saying that I was choosing to get married on the beach with unfavorable weather conditions.  We had the MOST beautiful weather anyone could EVER ask for!!!  

I'll post just a few pics in another post and will get a full review up later.  No one should be stressed out about their actual wedding though, the wedding coordinators are amazing and you can tell they do this multiple times a day!  Our wedding was PERFECT!!  

#15940 RachelTX

RachelTX
                  • 116 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Ladies-  I know there is a lot of concern with using Caribe as your photographer....I went ahead and booked them with some hesitation, but man....ask for Vucko Raskovic, he is AMAZING!!!!  We did not get any photoshop/retouching included in our package (fortunately I have a friend who is a whiz with editing photos), but we just went through our 597 photos...and there is not much retouching that needs to be done!!  Seriously, ask for Vucko and don't worry about paying an outside vendo fee!!  Here is his facebook.... https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts so you can check him out.  I'll post just a couple of my favorites today....when I get them all put on my facebook I can surely send anyone my info if you would like to take a look at more :)  Remember....no retouching/photoshop done on any of these pictures!!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users