Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#1571 aspeed7309@gmail.com

aspeed7309@gmail.com
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

Does anyone have pictures of what the Zocallo Alfresco Terrace looks like when decorated for a wedding reception. I am currently booked for the Plaza but I almost think the terrace would be a bit more intimate. I also thought the food might stay hot longer and I like that bathrooms would be close as well. I would love to see some pictures and hear what decisions you guys made on your receptions and why. I also have 50 guests so I'm not sure if they would let us do the terrace or not? Ideas? Pictures?

I would also love to see some of your plans/budgets if you don't mind sharing. My email is aspeed7309@gmail.com if you don't feel comfortable posting it. Thanks

#1572 jhawkev

jhawkev
    • 124 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by aspeed7309@gmail.com
      Does anyone have pictures of what the Zocallo Alfresco Terrace looks like when decorated for a wedding reception. I am currently booked for the Plaza but I almost think the terrace would be a bit more intimate. I also thought the food might stay hot longer and I like that bathrooms would be close as well. I would love to see some pictures and hear what decisions you guys made on your receptions and why. I also have 50 guests so I'm not sure if they would let us do the terrace or not? Ideas? Pictures?
      I think your group is too big. I asked Tiffany for a pic and never received one because she said my group is too big and I have less than 40 guests. I think the Plaza or beach are the only options with a larger group, or inside :)

#1573 jhawkev

jhawkev
      • 124 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Solidshan83
        Click the image to open in full size.
        Contact my GF at: 1027nana@gmail.com
        Shana Merl
        Thanks!
        Cute :) Thanks for posting!

#1574 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
        • 687 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jhawkev
          I think your group is too big. I asked Tiffany for a pic and never received one because she said my group is too big and I have less than 40 guests. I think the Plaza or beach are the only options with a larger group, or inside :)
          What if you don't have a dj or buffet dinner? I would think that area would be plenty big for less than 40. I really want Zocalo! I think we would look ridiculous on the plaza. If I ever receive an email back, I will ask.
          Photography by Tamm's Photos
          http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#1575 Meesh

Meesh
          • 30 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

I think the terrace is also too small for 40 people. I am having 40 people at my wedding and was only given the options of the plaza deck or beach. Sorry

#1576 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
            • Banned
            • 228 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:58 PM

I'm at a loss as to where to plan the private reception. I'm expecting 40-50 guests, and have been planning on having everything on the beach, but I've also heard it's pretty windy...Any brides married in Nov/Dec on the beach have any personal input please!

#1577 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
              • Banned
              • 228 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:01 PM

To all the ladies that PM'd me for the Room info/Map...I've sent it off so if you haven't haven't gotten it yet, please let me know and I'll resend it! Enjoy!

#1578 beckerba

beckerba
                • Banned
                • 47 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

Thank you, I got mine :) Appreciate the help. Every little bit helps.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride2009
                  To all the ladies that PM'd me for the Room info/Map...I've sent it off so if you haven't haven't gotten it yet, please let me know and I'll resend it! Enjoy!

Bree and Nick
                  October 9, 2009

#1579 tsashamia

tsashamia
                  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:21 AM

Snapfish: Share:Registration

Hope this link works, it's just some of the pictures some of my friends and family took. Sorry I have't had a chance to do a review or anything else. I'll try to get to it in the next day or two. What I will say is we had an amazing time and wouldn't have changed a thing...well, maybe the weather

Happy Planning!

Tsasha

#1580 jhawkev

jhawkev
                    • 124 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:36 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tsashamia
                      Snapfish: Share:Registration

Hope this link works, it's just some of the pictures some of my friends and family took. Sorry I have't had a chance to do a review or anything else. I'll try to get to it in the next day or two. What I will say is we had an amazing time and wouldn't have changed a thing...well, maybe the weather

Happy Planning!

Tsasha
                      Awesome Tsasha! I just looked at all of your pictures, it looks like you'all had such a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it Congrats on being a newlywed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users