Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#15601 TammyWright

TammyWright

    Admin & Owner

  • Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by ZaraP 

Hey everyone

 

Hope you can help...I am getting Married 20th March 2013 at the Sensatori, does anyone have any advice or tips?? Also any pictures you can share with me??

 

All so I am getting a bit confused about what documents we need to have legalised and translated I'm being told different things and its starting to worry me!!

 

Thanks guys :-)

have you signed up for the Sensatori Wedding Webinar?  One of the wedding coordinators will be on hand to answer questions.


Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

 
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
 
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


#15602 jennblake

jennblake
  • Site Supporter
  • 4 posts

    Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

    Hi Ladies!

     

    I thought I'd share our wedding website, which has been my project this week. It's still under construction as we wait for our group pricing from our TC, but I think we've made a good start! What do you all think? Anything major that I'm missing?

     

    www.weddingwire.com/blakeandjen

     

    I was also wondering what everyone else is doing about registries/gifts. We've been talking a lot about it..FI and I think that we shouldn't register and should tell guests not to get gifts, since people will be spending a lot of money just to go to our wedding. But both moms are saying that we should, that people will still want to get us gifts, and that people who can't make the wedding will probably want to send us something. So we're a bit torn! What is everyone else doing??



    #15603 tkuzma

    tkuzma
    • Jr. Member
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

    Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

    Originally Posted by ZaraP 

    Hey everyone

     

    Hope you can help...I am getting Married 20th March 2013 at the Sensatori, does anyone have any advice or tips?? Also any pictures you can share with me??

     

    All so I am getting a bit confused about what documents we need to have legalised and translated I'm being told different things and its starting to worry me!!

     

    Thanks guys :-)

     

    to the forum ZaraP!  This thread is a wealth of information so read through a bit of it when you get a chance.  There's a ton of photos interspersed as well.  Also if you check in the Wedding Planning Journal section a couple of previous AS brides have posted their planning process. 


    My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/


    #15604 DawnDean

    DawnDean
    • Site Supporter
    • 99 posts

      Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

      Hi everyone,

       

      I'm doing the sky wedding and I was wondering if anyone knows what size sheers to purchase for the gazebo?  Is it the same size as the gazebo on the beach?  thanks!  I appreciate all the info I've gotten from this blog.  I dont  know what I'd do without it!  I'd be lost.



      #15605 RachelTX

      RachelTX
      • Newbie
      • 116 posts

        Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

        Originally Posted by jennblake 

        Hi Ladies!

         

        I thought I'd share our wedding website, which has been my project this week. It's still under construction as we wait for our group pricing from our TC, but I think we've made a good start! What do you all think? Anything major that I'm missing?

         

        www.weddingwire.com/blakeandjen

         

        I was also wondering what everyone else is doing about registries/gifts. We've been talking a lot about it..FI and I think that we shouldn't register and should tell guests not to get gifts, since people will be spending a lot of money just to go to our wedding. But both moms are saying that we should, that people will still want to get us gifts, and that people who can't make the wedding will probably want to send us something. So we're a bit torn! What is everyone else doing??

        Your website looks good :)  

         

        I agree with you about registering....but since a lot of my friends will be unable to attend and are throwing a bridal shower, they've insisted.  This is the wording I've used on my wedding website....feel free to steal it if you want.  I think its a nice way to say...hey, I don't expect you to get me something, but if you insist here are some things we could use....

         

        Each of you are the reason we are who we are. There is no doubt you had a huge part in bringing us together. So what we want most for this wedding is to have all of our family & friends in the same place at the same time and to be able to celebrate with you. Your presence is the best possible present.  That said, if you really would like to get us something to keep (other than fun memories), we are registered at:

         

        Hope that helps!



        #15606 seatkins22

        seatkins22
        • Newbie
        • 68 posts

          Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

          Originally Posted by jennblake 

          Hi Ladies!

           

          I thought I'd share our wedding website, which has been my project this week. It's still under construction as we wait for our group pricing from our TC, but I think we've made a good start! What do you all think? Anything major that I'm missing?

           

          www.weddingwire.com/blakeandjen

           

          I was also wondering what everyone else is doing about registries/gifts. We've been talking a lot about it..FI and I think that we shouldn't register and should tell guests not to get gifts, since people will be spending a lot of money just to go to our wedding. But both moms are saying that we should, that people will still want to get us gifts, and that people who can't make the wedding will probably want to send us something. So we're a bit torn! What is everyone else doing??

          I REALLY like your website!! It's great.

           

          I asked myself the same question about registering for gifts and my initial reaction was a definite "NO" but........then my maid of honour encouraged me to register - because she will be throwing me a shower.  And really,  I've been to 2 destination weddings and we have always given shower gifts and a wedding gift.  People will want to buy you something so it might as well be something that you already want.  Don't feel guilty.     I didn't start my registry until my wedding was 6 months away.  I still haven't added the info to our wedding website because I don't have the registry completed.     You have enough to worry about at initial planning stages and will enjoy something to do that it wedding related in a few months when things quiet down.  Hope this helps.



          #15607 RachelTX

          RachelTX
          • Newbie
          • 116 posts

            Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

            Hi ladies-    I know many of you plan to go into Cancun to buy Maracas...I decided to personalize my own.  I got the mini maracas from Oriental Trading, and I must admit they are TINY....but once I got them all done I am in love with them!!  and it was such a cheap project!!! Just thought I would share :)

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

            Attached Files



            #15608 RachelTX

            RachelTX
            • Newbie
            • 116 posts

              Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

              Let me try that again.....

               

               

               

               



              #15609 ZaraP

              ZaraP
              • Newbie
              • 15 posts

                Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

                Hi thank you for your reply but unfortunately nothing comes up with the link you sent



                #15610 ZaraP

                ZaraP
                • Newbie
                • 15 posts

                  Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

                  Originally Posted by tkuzma 

                   

                  to the forum ZaraP!  This thread is a wealth of information so read through a bit of it when you get a chance.  There's a ton of photos interspersed as well.  Also if you check in the Wedding Planning Journal section a couple of previous AS brides have posted their planning process. 

                  Hi thank you for your reply but unfortunately nothing comes up with the link you sent sad.gif






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users